Official Post Your Random Thoughts (562 Viewers)

noctis

redred
.
Joined
29 May 2022
Messages
25,775
Reactions Received
14,337
Location
✩₊🐛🍥₊🍡꩜
Website
dollhausx.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
75,205
Fandom
coer
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her

noctis

redred
.
Joined
29 May 2022
Messages
25,775
Reactions Received
14,337
Location
✩₊🐛🍥₊🍡꩜
Website
dollhausx.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
75,205
Fandom
coer
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
u say u straight but got a WHOLE lesbian flag...
 
  • Love
Reactions: cocomelon

LeeriaYa

The Wandering Koala
.
.
Joined
24 March 2020
Messages
618
Reactions Received
1,365
Location
The Dao
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Carat
Gender
Female
Its weird to see leeriya name back lmao it fits you just as well dear :maheart:
AKI I DIDNT KNOW YOU CHANGED YOUR NAME TILL I SAW YOUR SHIP.
LMAOOO. I was wondering where you went :naeunstare:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: uran

LeeriaYa

The Wandering Koala
.
.
Joined
24 March 2020
Messages
618
Reactions Received
1,365
Location
The Dao
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Carat
Gender
Female
Tomorrow I’ll be getting the second round of 5 needles loaded into my gums

:dubueh:

That woman is gonna man handle me again. I just know it and I’ll enjoy it.

because maybe if she’s scared I enjoy the pain she’ll NOT pierce into my gum again
 

uran

xoxoxo
.
Joined
19 January 2020
Messages
14,191
Reactions Received
18,936
Location
My house
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,936
Fandom
🐀🐂🍜🧸🎮
Gender
Male
Ship
Tomorrow I’ll be getting the second round of 5 needles loaded into my gums

:dubueh:

That woman is gonna man handle me again. I just know it and I’ll enjoy it.

because maybe if she’s scared I enjoy the pain she’ll NOT pierce into my gum again
Yes use the power if seduction :mork:
 

LeeriaYa

The Wandering Koala
.
.
Joined
24 March 2020
Messages
618
Reactions Received
1,365
Location
The Dao
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Carat
Gender
Female
Yes use the power if seduction :mork:
Just imagine just staring up into the eyes of someone through large, plastic, protective glasses as they just freaking impale you with a needle till your eyes water and then fill it with icy cold water as they drill :dubueh:

honestly I hate it. I would never do this again. I told her I promise I’ll floss and water floss everyday. Use mouth wash too
 

uran

xoxoxo
.
Joined
19 January 2020
Messages
14,191
Reactions Received
18,936
Location
My house
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,936
Fandom
🐀🐂🍜🧸🎮
Gender
Male
Ship
Just imagine just staring up into the eyes of someone through large, plastic, protective glasses as they just freaking impale you with a needle till your eyes water and then fill it with icy cold water as they drill :dubueh:

honestly I hate it. I would never do this again. I told her I promise I’ll floss and water floss everyday. Use mouth wash too
It is not a nice experience i shall do sacred rituals to make you not feel anything :jenniecry:
 
  • Love
Reactions: LeeriaYa

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,082
Reactions Received
52,516
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,191
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
I feel slightly sleepy.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread

  • snsd2beg