- Joined
- 29 May 2022
- Messages
- 25,775
- Reactions Received
- 14,337
- Location
- ✩₊🐛🍥₊🍡꩜
- Website
- dollhausx.carrd.co
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 75,205
- Fandom
- coer
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
**a friend** said:THAT AINT NO NAP THATS A WHOLE SLUMBER WTFF
he fr finna do it ain't he
YES I SAW THAT ON TIKTOK 🚶♂️damn girl are you from Mississippi? cause you're the only miss whose piss i'd sippi 💀
Its weird to see leeriya name back lmao it fits you just as well dearI already miss my username Lucky.![]()
![]()
I’ll wait till August. I’ve missed this username, too.![]()
AKI I DIDNT KNOW YOU CHANGED YOUR NAME TILL I SAW YOUR SHIP.Its weird to see leeriya name back lmao it fits you just as well dear![]()
I had to say goodbye to oppasenpaigod i just am too humble for such a nameAKI I DIDNT KNOW YOU CHANGED YOUR NAME TILL I SAW YOUR SHIP.
LMAOOO. I was wondering where you went![]()
Yes use the power if seductionTomorrow I’ll be getting the second round of 5 needles loaded into my gums
That woman is gonna man handle me again. I just know it and I’ll enjoy it.
because maybe if she’s scared I enjoy the pain she’ll NOT pierce into my gum again
Just imagine just staring up into the eyes of someone through large, plastic, protective glasses as they just freaking impale you with a needle till your eyes water and then fill it with icy cold water as they drillYes use the power if seduction![]()
It is not a nice experience i shall do sacred rituals to make you not feel anythingJust imagine just staring up into the eyes of someone through large, plastic, protective glasses as they just freaking impale you with a needle till your eyes water and then fill it with icy cold water as they drill
honestly I hate it. I would never do this again. I told her I promise I’ll floss and water floss everyday. Use mouth wash too