Official Post Your Random Thoughts (344 Viewers)

noctis

redred
.
Joined
29 May 2022
Messages
25,775
Reactions Received
14,337
Location
✩₊🐛🍥₊🍡꩜
Website
dollhausx.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
75,205
Fandom
coer
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her

noctis

redred
.
Joined
29 May 2022
Messages
25,775
Reactions Received
14,337
Location
✩₊🐛🍥₊🍡꩜
Website
dollhausx.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
75,205
Fandom
coer
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her

Haiku

.
Joined
26 November 2021
Messages
3,179
Reactions Received
3,849
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I feel like JYPE has no clue what they're doing with NMIXX, just throwing ideas at a wall and seeing what sticks. :jisoosmh:
Not sure how I feel about solo tracks already when they haven't even established themselves as a group yet... Like ??? Hopefully it'll be a good thing for their growth and bring more people to the fandom, but this will lead to a lot more solo stans... Maybe I am just jumping to conclusions, but I am a bit worried for now.
 
  • Like
Reactions: tai and Chaeee
Joined
11 June 2021
Messages
14,519
Reactions Received
22,012
Location
♡
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,629
Fandom
♡
Gender
Female
Pronouns
♡
Ship
Wreck
I feel like JYPE has no clue what they're doing with NMIXX, just throwing ideas at a wall and seeing what sticks. :jisoosmh:
Not sure how I feel about solo tracks already when they haven't even established themselves as a group yet... Like ??? Hopefully it'll be a good thing for their growth and bring more people to the fandom, but this will lead to a lot more solo stans... Maybe I am just jumping to conclusions, but I am a bit worried for now.
My thoughts exactly:dubuthink: Its nice she gets a solo but it’s far too early:ChaeNo:
 

tai

from the land to the sea 🇵🇸
.
Joined
13 December 2019
Messages
15,368
Reactions Received
19,079
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,194
Fandom
#1 🎵taste
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
literally starving rn :felixdance:
 

tai

from the land to the sea 🇵🇸
.
Joined
13 December 2019
Messages
15,368
Reactions Received
19,079
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,194
Fandom
#1 🎵taste
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
im in the mood to watch exo next door after years of initially watching it :Sunwoo wtf why:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Haiku

noctis

redred
.
Joined
29 May 2022
Messages
25,775
Reactions Received
14,337
Location
✩₊🐛🍥₊🍡꩜
Website
dollhausx.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
75,205
Fandom
coer
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
my money dont jingle jingle it folds
i like to see u wiggle wiggle fo sho
 
  • Love
Reactions: Haiku

noctis

redred
.
Joined
29 May 2022
Messages
25,775
Reactions Received
14,337
Location
✩₊🐛🍥₊🍡꩜
Website
dollhausx.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
75,205
Fandom
coer
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
lord have mercy
we must stay focused brothas
we. must. stay. focused.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread