Official Post Your Random Thoughts (273 Viewers)

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,082
Reactions Received
52,515
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,191
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
I am always keeping my emotions bottled yuck.
 
  • Sad
Reactions: Haiku

noctis

redred
.
Joined
29 May 2022
Messages
25,775
Reactions Received
14,337
Location
✩₊🐛🍥₊🍡꩜
Website
dollhausx.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
75,205
Fandom
coer
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Aint no way he look like that a 7th grader?
AINT NO WAY A BOY LOOKIN LIKE THAT TALKING TO ME
idk what he is tho
 
Joined
1 May 2022
Messages
9,566
Reactions Received
11,209
Location
Planet Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,969
Fandom
Ujung
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
After 2 days of stress, I managed to find my wireless earbuds (w/ the case) in an unexpected place yesterday. As I was getting ready to leave with my mom to a liquidation store, I felt something weird in one of my sneakers. Turns out my wireless earbuds fell and landed inside my sneaker :facepalm:
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,082
Reactions Received
52,515
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,191
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
idk what it is but actors who are good at acting are so attractive, regardless of looks
I agree. The draw in is not of this world.
 

noctis

redred
.
Joined
29 May 2022
Messages
25,775
Reactions Received
14,337
Location
✩₊🐛🍥₊🍡꩜
Website
dollhausx.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
75,205
Fandom
coer
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
That's my twinnem
Go best friend, we killin' 'em Yeah
No new friends, get rid of them
Who these new n-?
Yeah, I ain't feelin' them
Yes, it's just me and my twinnem
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,082
Reactions Received
52,515
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,191
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
So much things to do and too lazy.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread