Official Post Your Random Thoughts (361 Viewers)

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
.
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
5,913
Reactions Received
28,273
Location
Under the Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Moa
Ship
just finished The Promised Neverland and it was so good!! those are some Death Note level mind games lol.. the idea is so good, they better make a second season too :chickill:
ahhhh I missed anime so muchhh :maheart:
I didn't know if I should watch it or not. I'm definitely watching it now xd
 

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
.
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
5,913
Reactions Received
28,273
Location
Under the Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Moa
Ship
yayyyyy I just love stuff like this omg <3 and just make sure not to look anything up, I think not knowing anything about it before watching it makes it so much better :D
I normally like to do a bit of research but I'll take your word and go for it <3
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
5,718
Reactions Received
22,690
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
I normally like to do a bit of research but I'll take your word and go for it <3
yay! <3 I enjoyed it so much hehe.. I binge watched the whole thing in my bed, in my dark room with no distractions and it was so cozy and nice, I recommend doing that... please let me know how you like it ;)
 

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
.
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
5,913
Reactions Received
28,273
Location
Under the Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Moa
Ship
yay! <3 I enjoyed it so much hehe.. I binge watched the whole thing in my bed, in my dark room with no distractions and it was so cozy and nice, I recommend doing that... please let me know how you like it ;)
of course I will. <3 :pikahappy:
 

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
For most of the day I've either been messing around on kps or playing Pokémon instead of doing my homework. I love having my priorities straight. :wimwim:
 
Last edited:

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
What do you do when your father quotes Donald Trump at you... :umjicry:
Take him back and get a new dad
Hopefully yours still has warranty :sanapray:
 

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
What do you do when your father quotes Donald Trump at you... :umjicry:
quote him with donald trump as well but use one of his worse things he said, like "just grab him by the pussy(or in this case since its your dad say dick instead of pussy)"
 
  • Like
Reactions: lexus
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
5,718
Reactions Received
22,690
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
What do you do when your father quotes Donald Trump at you... :umjicry:
I think this is the first time ever I just could not choose a reaction emoji....... poor bestie...

I really dislike the fact that the world is terrible
The world is ugly and it's also beautiful. Like the Moon, it has a bright and a dark side and it's up to us to build ourselves a life and mindset that will focus on the bright side, I think... <3
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread