Official Post Your Random Thoughts (129 Viewers)

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,063
Reactions Received
52,511
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,093
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
I have to see the doctor again when I just saw them last week.
This time it's urgent. I hope I pull through okay, for my friends and family :)

I think myself and my neighbour are cursed tbh. Bad stuff always happens to the both of us ALL THE TIME!?!?
 
  • Like
Reactions: Loki and username1

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,063
Reactions Received
52,511
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,093
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
I wonder how my brother is doing overseas. Last thing I heard from him was, he hates the plane trips there.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Loki and username1

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,063
Reactions Received
52,511
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,093
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
All these computers in class are old and dodge. Now I have to resort to bringing my own computer, which is too heavy to carry at times.
God forbid if it happens again!? Twice already (last week too)
 
  • Like
Reactions: username1

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,063
Reactions Received
52,511
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,093
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
I still think my gorgeous hair is gonna end up like my twinnys anytime soon.... I love my hair, I don't want to be bald!
 
  • Like
Reactions: username1
Joined
5 June 2019
Messages
539
Reactions Received
1,946
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I am watching a lot of silly cartoons before going to sleep because I am simply sad all the time it makes me don't wanna sleep (idk how it works tbh, I mean I am very down etc and this makes me don't wanna sleep even if I am exhausted? IDK if this makes sense...) and the cartoons are helping because they are happy funny and stuff...
It is so bad... I can only sleep because I watch funny stuff before going to bed... And are just few hours of sleep;
sometimes I get tired of only feeling sadness? This is SO exhausting and people around me tend to think I wanna be like that, it lowkey revolts me... It's so exhausting, nobody would want to be sad all the time.
at least I get to watch funny cartoons I guess...
I bet this makes no sense but yeah :umjicry:
 
Joined
5 March 2019
Messages
2,571
Reactions Received
7,514
Location
beomgyu
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
ATINY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Wreck
my friend wants to listen to kpop. So im showing her some mv's:)
 
  • Like
Reactions: Loki

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,063
Reactions Received
52,511
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,093
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
This album 'the blackening' by machine head, really is like a 10 ton hammer, burning my ears black.
Makes me want to arghhhhh! lol
 

gongchan

Izz/Phoenix
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
3,762
Reactions Received
13,488
Website
theghostofwind.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Bana
Gender
Male
Pronouns
he/him
Ship
Wreck
Hi yes I just wanted to stop by and say that I love Dani (@melancholia ) almost as much as Seungwoo and thats quite a big deal. Just kidding Dani you're even more superior than my savior Seungwoo himself <3 stan Victon & stan Twice

 
  • Like
Reactions: Skinnny

melancholia

i love yall <3
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
3,178
Reactions Received
14,722
Location
twice and loona's heart
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
Hi yes I just wanted to stop by and say that I love Dani (@melancholia ) almost as much as Seungwoo and thats quite a big deal. Just kidding Dani you're even more superior than my savior Seungwoo himself <3 stan Victon & stan Twice

its an honor to be even CONSIDERED in the same league of seungwoo in your love.

bitches be fangirling whenever izz does something like this. i'm bitches, bitches is me and i love izz!

stan victon and twice
 

gongchan

Izz/Phoenix
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
3,762
Reactions Received
13,488
Website
theghostofwind.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Bana
Gender
Male
Pronouns
he/him
Ship
Wreck
its an honor to be even CONSIDERED in the same league of seungwoo in your love.

bitches be fangirling whenever izz does something like this. i'm bitches, bitches is me and i love izz!

stan victon and twice
I- you're,,, so fucking cute hold up lemme go weep in the corner for a sec- :sadcat: NO LIKE FOR REAL IM GOING TO COMBUST I LOVE YOU TOO!

 
  • Like
Reactions: Skinnny

melancholia

i love yall <3
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
3,178
Reactions Received
14,722
Location
twice and loona's heart
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
I- you're,,, so fucking cute hold up lemme go weep in the corner for a sec- :sadcat: NO LIKE FOR REAL IM GOING TO COMBUST I LOVE YOU TOO!

izz, uwu meter is at a dangerously high level and its all because of you!!!!!!!!!!!!! my HEART IS UWUING
 
Joined
5 June 2019
Messages
539
Reactions Received
1,946
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
It could just be a form of self-punishment. Maybe the cartoons help you to not punish yourself <3
do you think so? like... I can't sleep because I am punishing myself for being sad all the time? Interesting I didn't thought about that...
I believe this makes sense
Yeah I guess funny cartoons like gravity falls help me to calm down a little and laugh
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread