Official Post Your Random Thoughts (257 Viewers)

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,063
Reactions Received
52,511
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,093
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Too many royals I am related too... 72 Princesses from all over the world aka 8 pages. Just discovered the king and queen of Luxembourg.
Princess Elisabeth of Luxembourg is one of my aunties way back when. She is so pretty omg.

never thought I'd be related to the royals of the world. (it's a blessing in disguise for sure)

though my middle name being royal as well, is just a coincidence of sorts gone good.
 
  • Wow
Reactions: username1
Joined
5 June 2019
Messages
539
Reactions Received
1,946
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I just really dislike when someone has a problem with me and talk behind my back or try to "shade" (?) just bring it to my face, talk if you have a problem with me, I don't have time for these little games, I am sorry but I don't act this way I don't like little games and little talks behind other people's back this is just too unclassy even for me. I just think that talking is more interesting and mature. But maybe that's just me. IDK
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
5,718
Reactions Received
22,690
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
I just had a power outage today and now all my work is fucking gone :) This entire week has just been killing me utterly, non-stop, and I am beyond sick of it.
nouuu omg that sucks, poor bestie!! :((

I just really dislike when someone has a problem with me and talk behind my back or try to "shade" (?) just bring it to my face, talk if you have a problem with me, I don't have time for these little games, I am sorry but I don't act this way I don't like little games and little talks behind other people's back this is just too unclassy even for me. I just think that talking is more interesting and mature. But maybe that's just me. IDK
You are right, but most people are cowardly, I think... also, keep in mind it probably doesn't even have much to do with you, you're probably not even the problem. People just wanna let out their frustrations on others..
 
  • Like
Reactions: Loki and username1

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,063
Reactions Received
52,511
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,093
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Too distracted atm to do anything worthwhile. My mind is running laps in the (cannot concentrate department) sigh
I wish my attention span didn't change to and fro so abruptly.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Loki
Joined
5 June 2019
Messages
539
Reactions Received
1,946
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
You are right, but most people are cowardly, I think... also, keep in mind it probably doesn't even have much to do with you, you're probably not even the problem. People just wanna let out their frustrations on others..
they are kinda coward, I just don't feel like gettin into their level and talk badly, but their behavior is very coward indeed, sadly I think they are having problems with themselves and using me as scape goat or something... It is not a good look but I just think that they should talk to my face and not be like that? I just think I don't have much patient to deal with this situation I try to ignore and the next thing I know they are talking about me like what? I don't even... I am not even close and never did nothing against those people I just think that as much as I don't care at the same time I hate being a scape goat for their own insecurities, I have my own life to take care of... I just wish they could stop talking about me since they won't be brave and talk to my face and etc sorry if it sounds too much "drama" I just am too tired for this. Sorry.
Don't be sorry, that's perfectly understandable. Though, I do agree with Kodoku that you might not be the problem after all. Even if you are, though, try to stay strong <3
thanks ~ TT
I just feel that my own life is already too stressful. And to know that some people use me to talk things behind my back when we don't even are close just is very annoying in a way that makes me feel tired mentally you know? Like I don't wanna deal with it because that's not my fault that they have a problem with themselves, but if they have so much time and energy to talk about me why they don't create some guts and talk to my face? I am sorry I don't wanna sound mean, even tho it's hard to sound nice when dealing with this. No one likes being the scape goat much less from people that just... You don't even are friends? You know? Sorry if I sounded mean or anything, I just hate this situation I don't wanna be in this situation, sorry
 
Joined
5 June 2019
Messages
539
Reactions Received
1,946
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
It's okay. No worries whatsoever ^^ I know what being mean is like, and I wouldn't say that you are. You're just exhausted, and stressed, as you said. I think the points that you make are valid and reasonable. I'm sure someone can give you much better advice than this, but just try to endure it. Things might get better over time. Just focus on yourself and don't let them get to you.
you are very nice, thank you so much.
I think I will just keep ignoring it, I think you are right, it will pass with the time maybe my days are just too stressful and to know about such events wasn't a good touch.
I will focus on myself more.
your advice was really good! for real I am just afraid to sound mean or cold sometimes, because in the past a lot of people said I sound like that even when I didn't want to? haha that's why a lot of people have a bad impression of me, in the past mostly... Therefore everytime I talk about something of a certain nature I end saying "I don't wanna sound mean tho" or something...
you have no idea how many times I just didn't said what I had in mind because I knew people would take it in the wrong way and I would end up explaining myself
I used to think I was some sort of nature mean person in the past? (tbh I still am afraid to be... Hm rude and mean naturally?) Does that make any sense? LMAO because I sound so weird sometimes like I am being full of myself but that's not really how I wanna sound, I just am bad at choosing words
and oops sorry for this long reply, and thanks for the advice and listening! you are a great person!
:pepeheart:
 

Foxia

.
Joined
14 May 2019
Messages
942
Reactions Received
2,692
Location
Hope World
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Went out partying on friday and yesterday evening and I feel like crap :yolk: This isn't my thing, really. I rather have a beer on my couch, wrapped up in a blanket watching Netflix :welp:
 
  • Like
Reactions: username1
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
5,718
Reactions Received
22,690
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
they are kinda coward, I just don't feel like gettin into their level and talk badly, but their behavior is very coward indeed, sadly I think they are having problems with themselves and using me as scape goat or something... It is not a good look but I just think that they should talk to my face and not be like that? I just think I don't have much patient to deal with this situation I try to ignore and the next thing I know they are talking about me like what? I don't even... I am not even close and never did nothing against those people I just think that as much as I don't care at the same time I hate being a scape goat for their own insecurities, I have my own life to take care of... I just wish they could stop talking about me since they won't be brave and talk to my face and etc sorry if it sounds too much "drama" I just am too tired for this. Sorry.

thanks ~ TT
I just feel that my own life is already too stressful. And to know that some people use me to talk things behind my back when we don't even are close just is very annoying in a way that makes me feel tired mentally you know? Like I don't wanna deal with it because that's not my fault that they have a problem with themselves, but if they have so much time and energy to talk about me why they don't create some guts and talk to my face? I am sorry I don't wanna sound mean, even tho it's hard to sound nice when dealing with this. No one likes being the scape goat much less from people that just... You don't even are friends? You know? Sorry if I sounded mean or anything, I just hate this situation I don't wanna be in this situation, sorry
nothing to be sorry about :) and I think you are right, don't fall as low as them. "Ignore those pigs who ridicule you" hehe :P <3
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: Loki and username1
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
I could eat Cereal with no more nutritional value than a slice of pizza or eat a bowl of farina filled with vitimins and minerals and all that sh*t... Bon Voyage Lucky Charms...
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread