Official Post Your Random Thoughts (198 Viewers)

Joined
5 June 2019
Messages
539
Reactions Received
1,946
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Aw... thank you. You really helped brighten my day :nekolove:

I'm glad my advice was helpful to you. I agree, when you're already so stressed out, it's never good to pile more stressers on top of that. And I totally understand what you mean about being insecure because of what people say... I often find myself apologizing for things I know in my heart I don't need to apologize for... And I do that just because of negative people in my life teaching me to be negative about myself. It's something we can both work on, though :) I know we can push past it. We're not what other people say we are... we're us. And that's pretty awesome <3

That makes sense to me. I'm bad at choosing words too, to be honest, hehe. And that makes me feel insecure sometimes too. But I know it's not a big deal. And I don't think you sound full of yourself either ^^

No worries about the long reply, always feel free to get it all out in the open c: Thank you, again. You're pretty great yourself!

that gif is glorious only seeing Loki my night is already better! :sj_weary:

thank you so much I am feeling much better.
Yeah I feel the same honestly, even nowadays sometimes I apologise without reasons for it...
also as much as I hate sunday I got to watch an amazing movie then it was not a terrible day after all! It was crazy rich asians I've only watched it once ~watching it again was a lot of fun
again thanks for listening you all are just too kind I can't thank enough:pandalove:
you too @kodoku
not to be too dramatic but I was feeling so sad before talking to you 2 and now I am feeling less bad, thanks rlly I am cry
 

Peach

Always there for Daniel
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
1,356
Reactions Received
5,025
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I was today years old when I realised this has existed in the game whole time, I have Seasons expansion.. guess I don't listen to radio in game enough lmao it sounds great even in Simlish

 

dark_tranquility

YOα‘Œ α—ͺIα—ͺα‘Ž'T α—·α—΄Tα–‡α—©Y α—°α—΄, YOα‘Œ α—·α—΄Tα–‡α—©Yα—΄α—ͺ YOα‘Œα–‡Sα—΄α’ͺα–΄
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,063
Reactions Received
52,511
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,093
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
That art gallery was great. But a bunch of circles for 16,000 whyyyyyyy :(
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread