Official Post Your Random Thoughts (536 Viewers)

Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
  • Haha
Reactions: kodoku

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
5,718
Reactions Received
22,690
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
hmm this song made me remember you for some reason... I used to wait for only you and for so long, I believed we would meet again for no reason at all. It was hopeless all along yet I still hoped... It took so long, but after countless tears I don't even think about you anymore. Still, I feel a bit of sadness right now. I wish you the best even if I don't think you deserve that, but truthfully, it's still so hard being me. Because I was the one who was tossed away like trash and I'm still on my own, unlike you. I want to receive sincere love for once, just once... that's my wish.. I want know what it's like to be truly treasured by another person....
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
5,718
Reactions Received
22,690
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
I really am an old soul lol, always feeling this heavy bittersweet nostalgia and melancholia as if from another life or maybe even world... it's a bit odd I guess, but I don't hate it at all...
 
  • Like
Reactions: username1

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread