Official Post Your Random Thoughts (305 Viewers)

Peach

Always there for Daniel
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
1,356
Reactions Received
5,025
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I miss ZE:A so much

At least I got Siwan back (Strangers From Hell is amazing) but Hyungsik is in army now




bop of all bops ^ 😢​
 
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
Eating a whole cheesecake is like posting 10 times and getting no likes...
 
  • Like
Reactions: username1
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
If I were put in a Hogwarts house, I think it would probably be Ravenclaw.
^same... Interestingly, I find more and more that say this.. Funny since its not a house that is well developed in the books.
 
  • Like
Reactions: username1
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
5,718
Reactions Received
22,690
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
actually, life was never about being perfect... it's bittersweet and difficult.. but in the midst of the overflowing tears and countless scars we gain while walking the path of life, we must accept it for what it is, our own selves too.. because there is a meaning to it, even if it's ephemeral and sometimes unclear. There is beauty even in ugliness and there can be joy even in pain.. But the truth is that even if I know all this, I'm the one who struggles the most.. I guess I have to remember my own words more often hehe..
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,063
Reactions Received
52,511
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,093
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
That movie was brill. Shame about the smoke again around town.
Literally feels like the town name now, because that's all you do here for the most part.

Also I am excited for new dna results, which should shed some light on some unanswered ancestry.
 
  • Like
Reactions: username1

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread