Official Post Your Random Thoughts (223 Viewers)

Soogi

radical kyeominist
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
16,140
Reactions Received
24,280
Website
kyeomblr.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
200
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she / her
Ship
MAYBE ITS NOT MY WEEKEND BUT ITS GONNA BE MY YEAR

AND IM SO SICK OF WATCHING ALL THE MINUTES PASS AS I GO NOWHERE

THIS IS MY REACTION TO EVERYTHING I FEAR

CAUSE IVE BEEN GOING CRAZY I DONT WANT TO WASTE ANOTHER MINUTE.. HERE
 

The_LastRomeo

Piece of My World
.
Joined
2 June 2022
Messages
17,625
Reactions Received
18,610
Website
haru-masamasa.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6,256
Fandom
EXO-L/FOREVER
Pronouns
Zombie/Monster
Why did you wait till I got dressed
 

The_LastRomeo

Piece of My World
.
Joined
2 June 2022
Messages
17,625
Reactions Received
18,610
Website
haru-masamasa.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6,256
Fandom
EXO-L/FOREVER
Pronouns
Zombie/Monster
Lol my mom's bias is Chen, not Kai :pepecry2:
 

Soogi

radical kyeominist
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
16,140
Reactions Received
24,280
Website
kyeomblr.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
200
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she / her
Ship
MAYBE ITS NOT MY WEEKEND BUT ITS GONNA BE MY YEAR

AND IM SO SICK OF WATCHING ALL THE MINUTES PASS AS I GO NOWHERE

THIS IS MY REACTION TO EVERYTHING I FEAR

CAUSE IVE BEEN GOING CRAZY I DONT WANT TO WASTE ANOTHER MINUTE.. HERE
GIVE ME THERAPYYYY IM WALKING TRAVESTYYYY BUT IM SMILING AT EVERYTHING

THERAPYYYY YOU WERE NEVER A FRIEND TO MEEEEE YOU CAN KEEP ALL YOUR MISERY
its actually sick how these two songs shaped my entire tween years LMAO
 

The_LastRomeo

Piece of My World
.
Joined
2 June 2022
Messages
17,625
Reactions Received
18,610
Website
haru-masamasa.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6,256
Fandom
EXO-L/FOREVER
Pronouns
Zombie/Monster
Her bias is Jackson damn
 

The_LastRomeo

Piece of My World
.
Joined
2 June 2022
Messages
17,625
Reactions Received
18,610
Website
haru-masamasa.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6,256
Fandom
EXO-L/FOREVER
Pronouns
Zombie/Monster
Proud! (sorry Jeno lol)
Web capture_9-8-2022_12059_kpopsource.com.jpeg
 

noctis

redred
.
Joined
29 May 2022
Messages
25,775
Reactions Received
14,337
Location
✩₊🐛🍥₊🍡꩜
Website
dollhausx.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
75,205
Fandom
coer
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
$19 fortnite card who wants it?
and yes i'm giving it away
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread