- Joined
- 2 October 2021
- Messages
- 21,800
- Reactions Received
- 50,582
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 18,454
- Fandom
- Multi
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- Troublemaker
- Ship
- Wreck
Yeah kinda I follow them because the have Kai in their pfpI don't think I've seen you, but I don't go much I've the same user as here
You know nightchamp?
Yeah it’s the sameYeah kinda I follow them because the have Kai in their pfpwait I think I saw you there is your name the same?
Oh then I saw you I'll follow 😊Yeah it’s the same
Nightchamp has a suho pfp tho btwOh then I saw you I'll follow 😊
Oh that's Suho!Nightchamp has a suho pfp tho btw
hc exo guild is the best thing i joined the people there are just so sweet and theyre the best 10/10 recommend for a family holiday
WOW EVEN STEPH KNEW ABOUT THIS???
No disrespect but it’s even in the exo guild especially hate towards superm/obsession albumI haven't seen anything toxic, I've been living in the Exotics guild since I've joined