- Joined
- 29 May 2022
- Messages
- 25,775
- Reactions Received
- 14,337
- Location
- ✩₊🐛🍥₊🍡꩜
- Website
- dollhausx.carrd.co
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 75,205
- Fandom
- coer
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
How did it go Ed?!i went out for the first time with my chest binded 🫠
christianity is the colonizers religion.. Hate the fact it's so normalized...Christianity was the worst thing to ever happen to Ireland. What good did it bring to us? I could write a whole essay on how I think it’s caused so much harm to the nation over thousands of years 🤷🏻
HOW WAS IT ???i went out for the first time with my chest binded 🫠
The folklore and Paganism religions of nations before Christianity came along should still be alive in their respectful cultureschristianity is the colonizers religion.. Hate the fact it's so normalized...
For real! I hate the demonization of non abrahamic religions :/The folklore and Paganism religions of nations before Christianity came along should still be alive in their respectful cultures
Be confident. It’s a great opportunity for you and I hope the consultation goes well so you can start testosteroneI'm so nervous for monday