Official Post Your Random Thoughts (58 Viewers)

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,057
Reactions Received
52,509
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,062
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
I feel so 'dumb' everyone is finishing their units in the course, I am doing besides me.
Idk if I have ADHD or what have you. But my lack of drive and lack of understanding on anything, really pisses me off.

I ask questions, but I still don't understand. Maybe I was just that desperate to find work, I picked this course by mistake from a whim.
In any case, I feel inferior to my classmates (I know I am beating myself up) but I just feel so down about getting behind in my class.
 

gongchan

Izz/Phoenix
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
3,762
Reactions Received
13,488
Website
theghostofwind.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Bana
Gender
Male
Pronouns
he/him
Ship
Wreck
It’s been 5 days since I saw my long time ult group, Seventeen, and I think I’m finally kinda starting to take it in, lol.

I finally looked back on all my concert videos... and oh boy. I’m kinda sad that like 15 seconds of my recording of Lilili Yabbay is ruined because of my very loud sobbing, lol. Which I guess shouldn’t be a surprise to anyone though considering that I’ve spent the last like 3 or so years hyping that song up.

Anyways I’m sad now, because nothing in my life is gonna get to ever be as good as that night. Rip.

- a depressed Carat who missed Svt
 
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
Delusional Fans: If you don't like every song by my Bias groups you are a hater.

Rational Fan: You don't like a comeback? Cool... whatever...
 
  • Like
Reactions: eclipsoul

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,057
Reactions Received
52,509
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,062
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
I believe I say the weirdest things, when I haven't eaten all day.. lol.
Oh well, at least I found it somewhat comical.
 
  • Like
Reactions: username1
D

Deleted member 74

Taeyeon's letter at the start of her concert 🥺 🥺 🥺
"I lost a lot of sleep. And all I could breathe out were deep sighs. There wasn’t much else for me to say out loud. My body was tired, my soul was tired. That turned me quiet. And that got me worried. I voice myself by singing…but what if I can’t even do that anymore? What if I can’t pull together the energy to put my songs out there anymore? I am so tired. I am so exhausted. I just want to cry. Yet here I am singing and performing for the fans again. Yes, I don’t have much energy left. But this breathes life back into me. This is how I rise from the bottom again. My beloved staff and fans. My people who are here with me. Your presence here with me tonight means everything to me. Today, all I wanted to do was sing for you and sing for me. Thank you so much for staying through all of that. From Taeyeon."

I worry but I do know she's full of strength. I wish I could meet her and tell her how much she's helped me these past 3 years. I hope she will find true happiness~:saranghae:
 

eclipsoul

that one friend that's too woke
.
.
Joined
14 October 2019
Messages
25,595
Reactions Received
43,660
Location
too embarassed to show that country here
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
40,408
Fandom
Orbit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
so i've listened to this song like two times everyday for 6 years and i only now noticed that she's singing "living without" and not "leaving without". if i did the counting correctly it took me around 4383 listens to notice that... i don't like saying that i feel like my whole life has been a lie but this is how i feel rn :jisoosmh:
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,057
Reactions Received
52,509
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,062
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Thank the lord for my ipod pink nano still working all these years. Only cripe is I spelled something wrong on it.
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,057
Reactions Received
52,509
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,062
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
I got a link to John Alden (who is portrayed by shane west) on Salem.
Not sure if it's genuine or not, since someone else did a different thing than I did, probably a mistake by them, since you can't have two parents exactly the same, from someone who is entirely different.
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: username1

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,057
Reactions Received
52,509
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,062
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
If it is genuine then that's the billionth celebrity in your family tree. Hehe.
Yeah I forgot about all the others I am related to.
though those had more prime evidence of their relationships.
This one is sort of left up in the air.

celebrity status certified lol heh
though I will show you one of the daughters that lead up to john alden.
god she is pretty <3
 
  • Love
Reactions: username1

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
I have a cold right now and I'm kind of annoyed because I can't breathe through my left nostril :kijoongstare:
 
  • Like
Reactions: username1
D

Deleted member 74

I don't hate Kpop itself but I hate Kpop...culture? fandom? if that makes sense? It's draining and so much time is spent caring about pointless things
It makes me wonder if people really have nothing better to do? I still love and listen to the music often though, both past and new music
And I listen more to K indie, ballads or other genres of Korean music these days, it seems like I just love the music and that's it nowadays
Music is meant to be enjoyed, or meant to touch you in ways nothing can, I feel
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,057
Reactions Received
52,509
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,062
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Seto no hanayome set. (Always did find that series endearing and hilarious at the same time).
Through this heat, it's a wonder I can make anything at all stick....
 
  • Like
Reactions: username1

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,057
Reactions Received
52,509
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,062
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
I think I am gonna go bury myself in gaming and music again.
Nothing seems to be going right for me.
 
  • Like
Reactions: username1

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,057
Reactions Received
52,509
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,062
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
*Has you gaming and listening to music next to Kodoku so she wakes up because I'm practical like that*
I can see that happening. Though she might not like my music : /
Unless... >: ) *schemes*
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,057
Reactions Received
52,509
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,062
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Nothing but air... and no air at that. Suffocating with this heat ugh.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread