Official Post Your Random Thoughts (188 Viewers)

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
I want to make a donation to help out this forum, but I need to pay $70 for a college application before I donate or spend money on anything.
:yolk:
 
Joined
26 November 2018
Messages
7,093
Reactions Received
21,568
Location
sin & moon ☽
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
25
Gender
Other
Ship
Wreck
I wonder if anyone pays attention to what people are listening to on spotify.
I do lmfao








if u ever see wanna one or ikon there is a possibility it is me
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread