- Joined
- 22 February 2019
- Messages
- 373
- Reactions Received
- 1,334
- Location
- Germany
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Male
Get well soonI have the biggest headache ever :c
![]()
Get well soonI have the biggest headache ever :c
![]()
What's your old major?I still can't decided if I want to go back to my old major or try to go down a different path and try out a psychology major.
![]()
I was majoring in Mass Communications.What's your old major?
Why do you want to change?I was majoring in Mass Communications.
![]()
I've thought about psychology for a while, but I'm unsure about it.Why do you want to change?
I think you should try it out if you're really interested! Also you're a mod now? When did that happen? Congrats!I've thought about psychology for a while, but I'm unsure about it.
I'm thinking that I'll give it a try and see how it goes!I think you should try it out if you're really interested! Also you're a mod now? When did that happen? Congrats!
yess OUR SWAGIE RAPPER IS BACK :llama_thug:CUBE BETTER GIVE US OGZ KIND OF SONG! It'd be lit. :llama_thug:
Do you not have any elective choices in your course? Maybe you can take up one psychology class to get a feel of it? Or maybe look around to see if there's any online options to take only one unit of psych?I still can't decided if I want to go back to my old major or try to go down a different path and try out a psychology major.
![]()
I've actually taken quite a few electives in college so there's really not many other electives I'm allowed to take, unfortunately. I mean I did take an intro to psychology class before and I enjoyed it, but I took it a long time ago. lolDo you not have any elective choices in your course? Maybe you can take up one psychology class to get a feel of it? Or maybe look around to see if there's any online options to take only one unit of psych?
Just an FIY, no one is allowed to bash pineapple pizza as long as I'm a mod.I think now that @lexusuwu is a mod, it's a sure sign of two things. 1) Apocalypse and 2) this disgusting pineapple pizza thing will never be silenced now that the biggest propagandist has power. I'm leaving KPS for sure now. Maybe the whole ass internet.![]()
Also, my purple aesthetic looks great. Just saying.
![]()