Official Post Your Random Thoughts (188 Viewers)

taemkitten

누난 너무 예뻐
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
2,581
Reactions Received
10,912
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I really need to work on losing weight again.....but...I just love food so much.
 

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
I kind of wish I answered the phone to my school this morning, but I really did not want to wake up just to talk to someone. And I hate talking on the phone so....
:welp:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Peach and mirella

Peach

Always there for Daniel
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
1,356
Reactions Received
5,025
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Still waiting to level up on Ong's fan cafe after 3 weeks. I have a feeling they'll reject me, just like on Daniel's. :pepecry1:
 
  • Like
Reactions: lexus

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I found this recipe of "baked feta -pasta" . It was highly rated and seemed really simple so somehow i was expecting it to be good. But it was not, it's god awful almost nonedible. Why did i think putting feta cheese in oven was good idea? I think i hate feta now.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Yili

Mew

~Angel of Death~
.
Joined
29 November 2018
Messages
2,249
Reactions Received
4,602
Location
England, London
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6
Fandom
Shawol
Gender
Female
...
OMG... I Wonder if this is how he thinks of me....looool...
 
  • Like
Reactions: lexus

Mew

~Angel of Death~
.
Joined
29 November 2018
Messages
2,249
Reactions Received
4,602
Location
England, London
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6
Fandom
Shawol
Gender
Female
i think i'm legit crushing on PENOMECO at this point...i've been listening to him sooo much the past year...
but like i don't know which side his lip ring is...like if we made out would our lip piercings would clash no?...
 
  • Like
Reactions: lexus

Mew

~Angel of Death~
.
Joined
29 November 2018
Messages
2,249
Reactions Received
4,602
Location
England, London
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6
Fandom
Shawol
Gender
Female
My heart....TT..... Having DEEPest DBSK Nostalgia moments of my kpop life... AKTF man... AKTF... the pain...:pepecry2::pandasad:
 
  • Like
Reactions: lexus

taemkitten

누난 너무 예뻐
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
2,581
Reactions Received
10,912
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I need to do my taxes :|
I keep putting it off because I'm lazy, and then I remember and sigh heavily. Every. Time.
 
  • Like
Reactions: emptycup and lexus

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
I'm debating on whether or not to dye my hair light pink again. I haven't dyed my hair a bright(ish) in months, but I really don't feel like dying my hair extensions to match my hair.
:pandarolleyes:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread