Official Post Your Random Thoughts (188 Viewers)

taemkitten

누난 너무 예뻐
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
2,581
Reactions Received
10,912
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I hope I'm doing the news threads correct...I feel like what I'm posting is boring and not really...news-worthy >>
But I'm enjoying posting it anyway c:
 

Mew

~Angel of Death~
.
Joined
29 November 2018
Messages
2,249
Reactions Received
4,602
Location
England, London
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6
Fandom
Shawol
Gender
Female
hmm so according to Lay & Mark... as a jamaican asian girl born in london, i apparently wanna blow it down, work it out and have to come and show them something...
I'm mean if you ask nicely Lay ...sure... i'll show you something... :llama_flirt:😏
but Not you Mark..you are a child to me xD
 

Koala

✯☾🌸Koala Of Spring’s Moon🌸☽✯
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
1,166
Reactions Received
7,659
Location
Lunar,CaratLand
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
Oh yes. I’m that Diamond.
You can’t copy this, seventeen carat
Each minute, each second is like a jewel
 

Koala

✯☾🌸Koala Of Spring’s Moon🌸☽✯
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
1,166
Reactions Received
7,659
Location
Lunar,CaratLand
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
I did almost nothing today and yet I'm tired for some reason.
:pandanoreaction:
Must be tiring to be a ray of adorable light


Or you and Vikki fighting in titles
 
Joined
2 November 2018
Messages
300
Reactions Received
993
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I wanna get into Day6 more but effort... I think Young K will be my bias, tho I like Jae as well hmm... We'll find out once I got into them more
 
  • Like
Reactions: Sourcekeeper

Mew

~Angel of Death~
.
Joined
29 November 2018
Messages
2,249
Reactions Received
4,602
Location
England, London
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6
Fandom
Shawol
Gender
Female
Ooooo i forgot JB & Yugeom sub unit was happening.... i can't click it right now, i'm in the middle of a harry potter marathon...
 
  • Like
Reactions: Sourcekeeper

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread