Official Post Your Random Thoughts (149 Viewers)

eclipsoul

that one friend that's too woke
.
.
Joined
14 October 2019
Messages
25,595
Reactions Received
43,660
Location
too embarassed to show that country here
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
40,408
Fandom
Orbit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
" [sad!au] Nct finding out you passed away - Imagine "

What. the. hell.
this is exactly what i came here to post about, i just saw this video in my recommendations on youtube and i can't believe anyone would think this was a good idea...
Screenshot_20200622-095312_YouTube.jpg
 
  • Like
Reactions: quinby
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
5,718
Reactions Received
22,690
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
my new things have started arriving yay.. now if only I wouldn't have to bother my neighbours with the packages every day.. it's kinda stressing me out and making me feel a little crappy tbh :sadcat:πŸ˜…
 
  • Like
Reactions: username1
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
5,718
Reactions Received
22,690
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
sigh, my co-worker's boyfriend or whatever he is has kinda been hitting on me (?) and now she's annoyed and even called me stupid today... girl, wth..... we're not even real friends, how dare you talk to me like this.... :/ and shouldn't you be solving the problem with him rather than questioning me who is not even important in this story.. goodness, why does nearly everyone around me suck so bad? I'm so sick of it >_>
 
  • Angry
Reactions: username1
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
5,718
Reactions Received
22,690
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
lol why do most religious people always try to enlighten me and explain things to me......... I know it all already, alright? everything you'll say, I've heard a thousand times before... can you just deal with the fact that my opinion is different from yours? gosh......... >_>
 

dark_tranquility

YOα‘Œ α—ͺIα—ͺα‘Ž'T α—·α—΄Tα–‡α—©Y α—°α—΄, YOα‘Œ α—·α—΄Tα–‡α—©Yα—΄α—ͺ YOα‘Œα–‡Sα—΄α’ͺα–΄
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,063
Reactions Received
52,511
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,093
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
lol why do most religious people always try to enlighten me and explain things to me......... I know it all already, alright? everything you'll say, I've heard a thousand times before... can you just deal with the fact that my opinion is different from yours? gosh......... >_>
I hate people like this too. It's like it's their way or nothing. So forceful. Makes me sick. I hope you'll be okay dear :)
 

SeulPika

Seulgi's PR Team
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
3,403
Reactions Received
17,163
Location
Edinburgh, Scotland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,412
Fandom
Reveluv & Uaena
I don't know what it is about earthquakes. But they love to happen just before my alarm goes off.... :irenecrazy:





:wimwim:
 
  • Wow
Reactions: username1

dark_tranquility

YOα‘Œ α—ͺIα—ͺα‘Ž'T α—·α—΄Tα–‡α—©Y α—°α—΄, YOα‘Œ α—·α—΄Tα–‡α—©Yα—΄α—ͺ YOα‘Œα–‡Sα—΄α’ͺα–΄
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,063
Reactions Received
52,511
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,093
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Why bother with fashion at all. Baggy shirts, sweatpants, and hair tied-up is the way to go. Only way to stop men from catcalling you when you're just trying to cross the street :yolk: Sigh. Obligatory "not all men," or whatever.
I know girls used to do that to me outside of car windows. It was awkward and weird. Made me an uncomfortable kitten Mew :(
 
  • Sad
Reactions: username1

dark_tranquility

YOα‘Œ α—ͺIα—ͺα‘Ž'T α—·α—΄Tα–‡α—©Y α—°α—΄, YOα‘Œ α—·α—΄Tα–‡α—©Yα—΄α—ͺ YOα‘Œα–‡Sα—΄α’ͺα–΄
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,063
Reactions Received
52,511
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,093
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
  • Love
Reactions: username1
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
5,718
Reactions Received
22,690
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
ah such a lovely evening with my girlies..... πŸ™‚ nice weather, lots of laughter, and we saw a lot of cute animals... πŸ’• man, all this time and I didn't even know this town has such nice neighbourhoods lol..
 
  • Love
Reactions: username1

dark_tranquility

YOα‘Œ α—ͺIα—ͺα‘Ž'T α—·α—΄Tα–‡α—©Y α—°α—΄, YOα‘Œ α—·α—΄Tα–‡α—©Yα—΄α—ͺ YOα‘Œα–‡Sα—΄α’ͺα–΄
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,063
Reactions Received
52,511
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,093
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Hope these pain killers don't mess me up any. Otherwise I am gonna be spewin' like a madman :(
Why is everything at the chemist so expensive sigh...
 
  • Like
Reactions: username1

dark_tranquility

YOα‘Œ α—ͺIα—ͺα‘Ž'T α—·α—΄Tα–‡α—©Y α—°α—΄, YOα‘Œ α—·α—΄Tα–‡α—©Yα—΄α—ͺ YOα‘Œα–‡Sα—΄α’ͺα–΄
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,063
Reactions Received
52,511
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,093
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Hello Mew. I am a happy kitten that likes scratchies and purrs a lot Hehe at world @Bookworm
 
  • Love
Reactions: username1

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread