Official Post Your Random Thoughts (150 Viewers)

Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
5,718
Reactions Received
22,690
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
as I'm getting older, I really think of all this even more...... how fragile and fleeting it all is, everything we care for, everyone we love, and life itself.... all of it will be erased by time as if it never existed..... it's interesting and beautiful too, not just horribly saddening..... a lot of people are afraid of that, maybe I am too, but I'm able to find some beauty in it too..... poor old people.... sick, old, alone... my poor granny, just waiting for death...... sigh, makes me cry as I write this... I'll visit you soon granny, don't give up <3
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,063
Reactions Received
52,511
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,093
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
I should just draw a smiley face on my face mask. Would that get you to shut up about me not smiling? And how do you even know I'm not underneath this?! You know, if I were 6'2 and a guy, you totally would not be saying these things to me <__< Rude...
Is everything ok dear? I don't smile at all much and people give me crap for it as well :(
Your kitten mew <3
 
  • Love
Reactions: username1
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
5,718
Reactions Received
22,690
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
I should just draw a smiley face on my face mask. Would that get you to shut up about me not smiling? And how do you even know I'm not underneath this?! You know, if I were 6'2 and a guy, you totally would not be saying these things to me <__< Rude...
Omg bestie story of my life!! even today a man (ofc) told me this
 
  • Angry
Reactions: username1

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,063
Reactions Received
52,511
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,093
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
It's fine, just some dumb guy TT... Trying to be the smile police, pfft :pandacop: :pandamad:
He needs to be less of a dumb guy and more of a gentlemen >:
Some guys are so bloody lame man. ffs.
 
  • Love
Reactions: username1
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
5,718
Reactions Received
22,690
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
It's fine, just some dumb guy TT... Trying to be the smile police, pfft :pandacop: :pandamad:



We should take pictures of us smiling, crop out the lower-halves of our faces, and make custom face-masks with them. It would be both creepy and, if nothing else, make them go, "O__o" too much to complain anymore :queen:
I even made a thread about this, people telling me to smile and all.. I'm not even someone who doesn't smile but apparently it's not good enough >_>
 
  • Haha
Reactions: username1

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,063
Reactions Received
52,511
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,093
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
5,718
Reactions Received
22,690
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
"pretty like a princess" well damn.. no man has ever said something like this about me, thanks random guy.... I don't think your efforts will work out and you'd probably just hurt me in the end anyway.. but for a moment, I felt a bit of relief and comfort.. so yeah thanks for that..
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,063
Reactions Received
52,511
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,093
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
These K-pop butt dances. So sexy and cute. Love me some fancams :)

I wish I had a fit body like that instead of getting a bit fat in the tummy :(
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
5,718
Reactions Received
22,690
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
sometimes I think "what if no one ever see my soul?" the real me, my true heart and feelings... if no one ever truly knows me, won't it be like I never existed..? scary stuff.. this curse of being human too..... alaays seeking meaning when there is none, trying to leave a trace in this world when it's all destined to fade away......
 
  • Like
Reactions: username1
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
5,718
Reactions Received
22,690
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
lol girl, did you tell your guy not to talk to me anymore because he is suddenly kinda avoiding me a bit after we talked about him hitting on me xD Just leave him, I'm sure you can do better ..
 
  • Like
Reactions: username1

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,063
Reactions Received
52,511
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,093
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
I am so bored..... so bored that I make myself sleep all day.... jeez.
 

eclipsoul

that one friend that's too woke
.
.
Joined
14 October 2019
Messages
25,595
Reactions Received
43,660
Location
too embarassed to show that country here
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
40,408
Fandom
Orbit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
i don't even watch good girl or whatever that mnet show this song was made for is called but it has been stuck in my head for the past two hours and it seems like it's not going to change anytime soon :jisoosmh:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread