COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Official Post Your Random Thoughts (44 Viewers)

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Me getting excited for BP comebacks every single time knowing full well Teddy will deliver sh*t.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
how can finding just simple tshirts be this hard......... I just want something that isn't see-through and too long like a damn dress.......w t h 😩

eclipsoul

barbie (2023) fan account
Reactions Received
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
Orbit
Pronouns
she/her
pporappippam has not even been released yet but i know it will be the best thing to happen to me in 2020 :sj_weary:

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
as I'm getting older, I really think of all this even more...... how fragile and fleeting it all is, everything we care for, everyone we love, and life itself.... all of it will be erased by time as if it never existed..... it's interesting and beautiful too, not just horribly saddening..... a lot of people are afraid of that, maybe I am too, but I'm able to find some beauty in it too..... poor old people.... sick, old, alone... my poor granny, just waiting for death...... sigh, makes me cry as I write this... I'll visit you soon granny, don't give up <3

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
Somewhere in the end we're all insane
To think that light ahead can save us from this
Grave that's in the end of all this pain

BlackpinkINSync

༺✮•°◤ 𝙀𝙪𝙧𝙖𝙨𝙞𝙖𝙣 ◥°•✮༻
Reactions Received
Website
www.ancestry.com
KS Coins
Fandom
𓂀 𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂 𓂀
Pronouns
𝙝𝙚/𝙝𝙞𝙢
I should just draw a smiley face on my face mask. Would that get you to shut up about me not smiling? And how do you even know I'm not underneath this?! You know, if I were 6'2 and a guy, you totally would not be saying these things to me <__< Rude...
Is everything ok dear? I don't smile at all much and people give me crap for it as well :(
Your kitten mew <3

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
I should just draw a smiley face on my face mask. Would that get you to shut up about me not smiling? And how do you even know I'm not underneath this?! You know, if I were 6'2 and a guy, you totally would not be saying these things to me <__< Rude...
Omg bestie story of my life!! even today a man (ofc) told me this

BlackpinkINSync

༺✮•°◤ 𝙀𝙪𝙧𝙖𝙨𝙞𝙖𝙣 ◥°•✮༻
Reactions Received
Website
www.ancestry.com
KS Coins
Fandom
𓂀 𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂 𓂀
Pronouns
𝙝𝙚/𝙝𝙞𝙢
It's fine, just some dumb guy TT... Trying to be the smile police, pfft :pandacop: :pandamad:
He needs to be less of a dumb guy and more of a gentlemen >:
Some guys are so bloody lame man. ffs.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
It's fine, just some dumb guy TT... Trying to be the smile police, pfft :pandacop: :pandamad:

We should take pictures of us smiling, crop out the lower-halves of our faces, and make custom face-masks with them. It would be both creepy and, if nothing else, make them go, "O__o" too much to complain anymore :queen:
I even made a thread about this, people telling me to smile and all.. I'm not even someone who doesn't smile but apparently it's not good enough >_>

BlackpinkINSync

༺✮•°◤ 𝙀𝙪𝙧𝙖𝙨𝙞𝙖𝙣 ◥°•✮༻
Reactions Received
Website
www.ancestry.com
KS Coins
Fandom
𓂀 𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂 𓂀
Pronouns
𝙝𝙚/𝙝𝙞𝙢
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
"pretty like a princess" well damn.. no man has ever said something like this about me, thanks random guy.... I don't think your efforts will work out and you'd probably just hurt me in the end anyway.. but for a moment, I felt a bit of relief and comfort.. so yeah thanks for that..

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
at times like these, I am truly scared of people...... their actions and words, the way they treat each other.. I can feel the coldness in my bones.... I feel so empty, so cold.. how horrible

BlackpinkINSync

༺✮•°◤ 𝙀𝙪𝙧𝙖𝙨𝙞𝙖𝙣 ◥°•✮༻
Reactions Received
Website
www.ancestry.com
KS Coins
Fandom
𓂀 𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂 𓂀
Pronouns
𝙝𝙚/𝙝𝙞𝙢
These K-pop butt dances. So sexy and cute. Love me some fancams :)

I wish I had a fit body like that instead of getting a bit fat in the tummy :(

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
I don't think I always fully realize how insanely toxic the people around me are..... because I'm too used to it.. but I hope that someday I'll be able to rid myself of it all, or at least feel more free than this..

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
okay today is gonna suck but then I have three days off..... just keep thinking that and survive somehow......

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
sometimes I think "what if no one ever see my soul?" the real me, my true heart and feelings... if no one ever truly knows me, won't it be like I never existed..? scary stuff.. this curse of being human too..... alaays seeking meaning when there is none, trying to leave a trace in this world when it's all destined to fade away......

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
lol girl, did you tell your guy not to talk to me anymore because he is suddenly kinda avoiding me a bit after we talked about him hitting on me xD Just leave him, I'm sure you can do better ..

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
I cannot believe how many burns, wounds, bruises, and cuts I have on me..........wtf, how clumy can you be.. this will take forever to heal >_>

BlackpinkINSync

༺✮•°◤ 𝙀𝙪𝙧𝙖𝙨𝙞𝙖𝙣 ◥°•✮༻
Reactions Received
Website
www.ancestry.com
KS Coins
Fandom
𓂀 𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂 𓂀
Pronouns
𝙝𝙚/𝙝𝙞𝙢
I am so bored..... so bored that I make myself sleep all day.... jeez.

eclipsoul

barbie (2023) fan account
Reactions Received
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
Orbit
Pronouns
she/her
i don't even watch good girl or whatever that mnet show this song was made for is called but it has been stuck in my head for the past two hours and it seems like it's not going to change anytime soon :jisoosmh:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread