Official Post Your Random Thoughts (318 Viewers)

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,063
Reactions Received
52,511
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,093
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
I activated my new bank cards. Now have to update everyone of all the payments I donate too damn.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Somnia
Joined
9 November 2018
Messages
2,255
Reactions Received
4,116
Location
Hellevator
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
59,014
Pronouns
Haewon's yeobo
JYP & Sunmi when we disco is my favourite song atm. I am such a sucker for 70s disco beats in kpop not to mention trot music. I must have an old soul within.
 
  • Like
Reactions: kodoku

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,063
Reactions Received
52,511
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,093
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Can't be bothered furthering my life. Might as well just exclude everything and be done with it...
 

eclipsoul

that one friend that's too woke
.
.
Joined
14 October 2019
Messages
25,597
Reactions Received
43,660
Location
too embarassed to show that country here
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
40,428
Fandom
Orbit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
i don't even know why i'm surprised that i'm almost always in the bottom 5 of the weekly league rankings in superstar woollim when i only play songs by infinite :wimwim:
 

mysteric

hysteric
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
14,363
Reactions Received
27,574
Location
the moon
Website
newjeans.carrd.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8,986
Fandom
MeU & MY
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she ✧ her
Ship
Joined
15 April 2020
Messages
956
Reactions Received
2,957
Location
SM's Basement
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
53
Gender
Male
lord transferring colleges is so annoying...

even with me getting accepted into the program all these orientations and other things I gotta do in order to register for classes :wimwim: GAHHH
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,063
Reactions Received
52,511
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,093
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
So bored but I still can't motivate myself to do course work : /
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,063
Reactions Received
52,511
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,093
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
If summer had a throat, I would punch it.
But bikini clad babes and summer fun? <3
Winter here is almost over and all the three months, I've gotten like 3 to 4 head colds sigh.
 
  • Sad
Reactions: username1

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,063
Reactions Received
52,511
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,093
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
I'm too busy being indoors, with the fan on, drinking something cold, maybe chilling to some ASMR snow ambiance videos XD

That really, really sucks, I'm sorry... *hugsss* <3
Thanks bookworm. <3 You are really precious to me and I love you heaps my friend <3
And that sounds fun. I am jelly all over mew :o
big cuddles to you. :)
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
5,718
Reactions Received
22,690
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
giving away stuff on ebay and I was gonna give everything to this one person and rejected others and now they're like sorry I can't make it AND I still offered to wait for them and they say they are "going on a trip and don't know when they'll return" mhhhhhhhhm sure :joshmeh:
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
5,718
Reactions Received
22,690
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
I ordered a bunch of basic tshirts and other clothes for work again...... but why is everything always too long and/or see through I cannot !! ahhh >___< please be ok grr....... and plus I HATE that they leave the stuff at my neighbour's, it stresses me out always going there and annoying them (I'm sorry) T.T
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
5,718
Reactions Received
22,690
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
you're seriously a beautiful man... so much that idk why you even looked at me, but sadly you're a jerk so please please stay away because it's hard to resist that smile...... sighh, unfair :(((
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
5,718
Reactions Received
22,690
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
weird but I'm actually sort of thankful I can think and worry about less huge/serious problems again right now...... I still have big problems and I'm a mess as always but.. at least it's not as fatal as that thing I barely survived the other day..
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread