Official Post Your Random Thoughts (318 Viewers)

Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
5,718
Reactions Received
22,690
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
gonna get my blood and vitamin situation checked in a few weeks and in a few months I'll go see a dermatologist because my skin is outta control :// and I'll also call my psychiatrist and do my best to get into therapy as well....... I need help and I need to get it.... I have to at least try mm..
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
5,718
Reactions Received
22,690
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
the fact that I don't write anymore scares me and I question whether I will ever even finish my book at all...... it really makes me sad...... :((

@Bookworm bestie you are amazing for chasing your dreams, I always think of this.. it's bittersweet because I'm proud of you but also wish I could be like you ..
 
  • Like
Reactions: username1
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
5,718
Reactions Received
22,690
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
it's hard to believe, even as I look at you every day.. how bad things went, how we changed, and what a crappy person you turned out to be.. truly sad...... I have to work on moving on.....
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,063
Reactions Received
52,511
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,093
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
I feel depressed again and I always feel like this during the day and at night. It's like my mind doesn't want to think of nothing else but death and suicide.
So annoying bleh. (got to stop thinking like that)
 

Mew

~Angel of Death~
.
Joined
29 November 2018
Messages
2,249
Reactions Received
4,602
Location
England, London
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6
Fandom
Shawol
Gender
Female
As my hell Pms week has passed on my reflection of my obsession with San during that time... He has now been promoted to my Ateez bias... Mingi I'm sorry TT...
Also seonghwa, youre energy has always been high but you ain't snatching me from San, there's enough group activities and discography for my bias to be cemented and San as picked me lol

Speaking of which, the next TxT comeback will cement my bias, Yeonjun was the one from debut, then beomgyu was like nah bitch you thought through the dream chapter era.... And he's winning now...

Haven't been this conflicted since SHINee debut, Key vs Onew was hard.... Man but Onew won, but key still bias wrecking till this very day.

GG's are less conflicting for me... I say that but I still struggle, I flip flop between two girls from a group always...like every GG comeback is like a fuck you bias list especially with new groups from the last couple of years.
Being stuck between Mia, aisha and yerin... Is so difficult.
Oh gawd now I'm thinking into my GG bias.... I have dug my grave... TT

Ryujin it was for itzy but this comeback Lia was like... 'hi there' :nekoshy:
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
5,718
Reactions Received
22,690
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
You were the first to say
That we were not okay
You were the first to lie
When we were not alright
This was my first love
He was the first to go
And when he left me for you
I was the last to know

I'll be the first to say
That now I'm okay
And for the first time
I've opened up my eyes
This was my worst love
You'll be the first to go
And when he leaves you for dead
You'll be the last to know

</3
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,063
Reactions Received
52,511
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,093
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
I feel like my self esteem has hit an all time low. I don't think I will get anything out of this life. Everyday I am just waiting for the end already. Nothing ever good happens to me and I suck at everything I set out to do...
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
5,718
Reactions Received
22,690
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Aww, bestieee... TT... I am ugly-smiling so hard right now. You're so sweet... Love you... <333

Maybe you're just in a writing funk right now. It could still pass! In fact I'm sure it will. I once didn't write for a whole year, and had to slowly pick up the pieces bit by bit...

Also, I wish I could be like you too... really, truly. You deal with so much. You're a survivor, and are still so kind to everyone... ❤
Aw thank you so much bestie, really means a lot...♥♥
 
  • Love
Reactions: username1

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,063
Reactions Received
52,511
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,093
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Started up energy drinks again because I am bored during the day. Oh well.
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,063
Reactions Received
52,511
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,093
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
When to quit and when not to. Energy drinks and sugar hits :(
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread