hopefully I never see you again, just the thought of you makes me sick, can't believe I ever had anything to do with you. I hate myself for allowing all the things I have sigh.. I can never take it back, no matter what.. please just leave me alone, all of you
YouTube ignores fake animal rescue channels (animal abusers) and fully monetizes them
yet your favorite creator is demonetized for saying "coronavirus".
Storyfire >>>>> YT
i saw this photo yesterday and it has been on my mind ever since. i know i should be focusing on jungkook and not on a piece of paper on the wall but i still can't believe what i'm seeing there i seriously don't think i have ever zoomed in on a background of a photo as quickly as i did here lmao
it's nearly 2am and i just decided that bts' dynamite is now my favourite music video by a k-pop group ever made solely because of 0:52... idk who put that album cover on the left side of the wall but i hope that person is having a good day
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Read more about our cookie policy.