Official Post Your Random Thoughts (129 Viewers)

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,063
Reactions Received
52,511
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,093
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
I like it when I sleep good.

Also I got my new 2020 estimate and it's so bizarre at @Bookworm
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,063
Reactions Received
52,511
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,093
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Why do the weirdos always flock to my residence when I least suspect it.
Just let me live my life in peace, for Pete's sake!
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
5,718
Reactions Received
22,690
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
my friend asked me to think of three things I love about myself last night so..... dear me.. I love how kind you are.. I love how beautiful and meaningful the poems you've written are.. and how much you've endured yet lived through......
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,063
Reactions Received
52,511
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,093
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Slow internet is killing my creative mood so bad. It's so painful. Stupid country shafts our internet and all they care about is our bills we pay for it. Disgusting.
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
5,718
Reactions Received
22,690
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
trying to slowly fill up my closet with some nice basics that I can combine and wear well.. still waiting for some stuff to arrive and some things to be available again so that I can order them...... hopefully these things will be good so that I can keep and enjoy them ..
 
  • Like
Reactions: Tickita
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
5,718
Reactions Received
22,690
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
got some healthy food and I'll keep buying it. Time to start taking care of my health a bit better again... I wanna clear my skin, lose some weight, just look and feel better......
 
  • Like
Reactions: Tickita
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
5,718
Reactions Received
22,690
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
aand I got a nice new nail polish, maybe I should start using those again, it's been so long..... I could at least do it for my friend's bday in a few days...... I hope I can give myself a nice manicure and pedicure though I worry if it will do a good job.. oh well I'll try and hope for the best

 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: Tickita and Mew

Mew

~Angel of Death~
.
Joined
29 November 2018
Messages
2,249
Reactions Received
4,602
Location
England, London
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6
Fandom
Shawol
Gender
Female
Oh lol, I forgot to take my pic out of the 'look at me.. Look at this' thread...

It quiet here so I might leave it...
 
  • Love
Reactions: kodoku

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread