my friend asked me to think of three things I love about myself last night so..... dear me.. I love how kind you are.. I love how beautiful and meaningful the poems you've written are.. and how much you've endured yet lived through......
Slow internet is killing my creative mood so bad. It's so painful. Stupid country shafts our internet and all they care about is our bills we pay for it. Disgusting.
trying to slowly fill up my closet with some nice basics that I can combine and wear well.. still waiting for some stuff to arrive and some things to be available again so that I can order them...... hopefully these things will be good so that I can keep and enjoy them ..
got some healthy food and I'll keep buying it. Time to start taking care of my health a bit better again... I wanna clear my skin, lose some weight, just look and feel better......
aand I got a nice new nail polish, maybe I should start using those again, it's been so long..... I could at least do it for my friend's bday in a few days...... I hope I can give myself a nice manicure and pedicure though I worry if it will do a good job.. oh well I'll try and hope for the best
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
Read more about our cookie policy.