Official Post Your Random Thoughts (155 Viewers)

Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
5,718
Reactions Received
22,690
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
my earring arrived and it's sooo nice but I didn't manage to put it in my ear because all the holes have started to close up yet they are far from being fully closed....... maybe I get a new piercing later on? idk what to do about all this.. I regret ever getting my ears pierced tbh.. rip TT
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
5,718
Reactions Received
22,690
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
at least I got some okay basic t-shirts.. but I'm scared to wear them to work because they'll get ruined like the others, idk what to do about this stupid problem >.< I wanna have a wardrobe I'm satisfied with so that when I lose weight and clear and heal my skin, get my brows and nails done and just have a beauty day and dress up, I feel and look good.. mmm
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
5,718
Reactions Received
22,690
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
the weather is nice for now but a bit chilly and I don't have a jacket for tonight.. what on earth will I wear to that bday thing.. I have some kind of sweater but won't I be hot once I'm inside then and it's not even an outfit for a night out ahhh >_<
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,063
Reactions Received
52,511
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,093
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Hit you with that dududu <3 Blackpink why are you so lovely and cute with your word usage <3
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
5,718
Reactions Received
22,690
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
I'm just gonna ignore the incredibly frustrating and annoying things that have happened to me today and it's not even noon yet lol..... don't wanna dwell, gotta stay positive..
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
5,718
Reactions Received
22,690
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
I had two days of sick leave (yesterday and the day before).. now I have the weekend off and then I'm off next week too yay.. not gonna think of the stress and work and annoying people that await me once I'm back for now.. I'll try to do better instead and take care of myself a little better than I have
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
5,718
Reactions Received
22,690
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
so I have no contact lenses at all left now, don't know how I'll even see anything tonight....... idk how I'll solve this problem.... because I need to do an eye exam first and then I can order them but if I go to a doctor, it'll all take too long.. so maybe I'll go to a store instead but the one I went to last time didn't have the contact lenses I want..... I really don't know what I'll do rn..... >_>
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,063
Reactions Received
52,511
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,093
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
So much indecisiveness in my life. Need to be more critical now more than ever.
I have gotten rid of the bad weeds in my life. Time to start anew.
 

eclipsoul

that one friend that's too woke
.
.
Joined
14 October 2019
Messages
25,597
Reactions Received
43,660
Location
too embarassed to show that country here
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
40,428
Fandom
Orbit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
as ridiculous as it sounds i hate it when gifs are such low quality... i mean of course i don't expect anything else knowing when it was made but right now the quality is the only thing stopping me from choosing a gif of ***** *********** as the badge that i won in the event. i guess now certified superstar woollim stan is the way to go!
 
  • Like
Reactions: jasque

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,063
Reactions Received
52,511
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,093
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
I hate it when the voices tell me things I dislike. Their control over me is so stressful...
'Having' a reason to stay alive each day is tough as well.
I shouldn't need a reason to keep on living. Sigh....
 
  • Like
Reactions: jasque

jasque

Antifragile
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
11,564
Reactions Received
42,959
Location
Brasil
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,971
Fandom
Chahee Lovers
Gender
Male
I feel so sensitive today

Gon finna cry for absolutely no reason :umjicry:

as ridiculous as it sounds i hate it when gifs are such low quality... i mean of course i don't expect anything else knowing when it was made but right now the quality is the only thing stopping me from choosing a gif of ***** *********** as the badge that i won in the event. i guess now certified superstar woollim stan is the way to go!
Gif is such a difficult thing to do, specially the rendering...

I admire the people that can make them look so good and HD
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,063
Reactions Received
52,511
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,093
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Class got pushed back again. Oh well what to do.... More study time for me I guess.
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,063
Reactions Received
52,511
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,093
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Ariana Grande...? Isn't that something I ate at Taco Bell a couple years ago :lisalaugh:
Did it taste sweetener and made you feel like a dangerous woman. Ok bad joke... lol
 
  • Like
Reactions: raymondchouku
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
Did it taste sweetener and made you feel like a dangerous woman. Ok bad joke... lol
I did sort of feel dangerous [to my wallet] at the fact that literally 1/8 of a block away was an authentic mexican restaurant where I could get an over-sized Pollo Asada burrito for $2 more... and wouldn't be hungry again half an hour. lol...
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,063
Reactions Received
52,511
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,093
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
I did sort of feel dangerous [to my wallet] at the fact that literally 1/8 of a block away was an authentic mexican restaurant where I could get an over-sized Pollo Asada burrito for $2 more... and wouldn't be hungry again half an hour. lol...
I think we have a mexican place here further in town.
And yeah never been there, but my neighbour says it sucks : /
 
  • Like
Reactions: raymondchouku

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread

  • snsd2beg