Official Post Your Random Thoughts (210 Viewers)

Soogi

radical kyeominist
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
16,140
Reactions Received
24,280
Website
kyeomblr.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
200
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she / her
Ship
Wait, now I’m confused. It says I’m a donor, but I didn’t donate any money? Is this a glitch? At least it explains my pink name.
your profile says you donated €10, are you sure you didnt? thats really strange..

edit: oh it looks like someone donated in your place?
Screenshot_2023-02-14-13-25-11-765_com.android.chrome.jpg
 
  • Love
Reactions: Yelena_Belova

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,040
Reactions Received
52,508
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
200,975
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Should sleep but ehhhh
 
Joined
10 October 2021
Messages
3,577
Reactions Received
3,221
Website
open.spotify.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
9,850
Fandom
multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
  • Haha
Reactions: Tiaramitsu
Joined
10 October 2021
Messages
3,577
Reactions Received
3,221
Website
open.spotify.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
9,850
Fandom
multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
he may not look like he gets bitches
but honey that dick was eleven inches
 
Joined
10 October 2021
Messages
3,577
Reactions Received
3,221
Website
open.spotify.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
9,850
Fandom
multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Joined
7 July 2022
Messages
6,154
Reactions Received
4,718
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
17,379
Fandom
PlryWnxyMYBlink
Gender
Male
Pronouns
🇰🇷-🇺🇸 PWMB
I miscalculated the release hour for Purple Kiss's 5th album.
 

Myth

* ☀︎Potato Minhyuk’s Military Wifey * ♥
.
Joined
19 November 2021
Messages
15,604
Reactions Received
18,866
Location
In Intak's arms uwu
Website
mintakyy.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
27,584
Fandom
P1eceVillain+
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
ALL OF THEM
HEY MIRROR MIRRORRRRR
 
  • Love
Reactions: Yelena_Belova
Joined
10 October 2021
Messages
3,577
Reactions Received
3,221
Website
open.spotify.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
9,850
Fandom
multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
I'm 99% sure you are who I think you are but twice I somehow manage to piss you off because of that so I'm just giving up assuming you are who I think you are and go from there
I think it's your wishful thinking that's making you so insistent on that lol. I really really don't appreciate you bringing up the assumptions and sticking it on to me just because of certain coincidences- it pisses me off becauseI told you I was messing around I use other forums but I've never come across you lol. like there are tons of people out there just like me- I promise. I'm sure you'll find this person again one day.


so I will request it one more time. please stop. it's uncomfortable and straight up rude when you ignore me multiple times and keep insisting.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Selfmate
Joined
10 October 2021
Messages
3,577
Reactions Received
3,221
Website
open.spotify.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
9,850
Fandom
multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
@Selfmate also assuming I'm someone isn't giving up 💀
I don't know what proof you need but please just tell me. I am so tired of this
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread