- Joined
- 22 December 2022
- Messages
- 9,715
- Reactions Received
- 14,086
- Location
- Avengers Tower
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 6,333
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/Her
- Ship
your profile says you donated €10, are you sure you didnt? thats really strange..Wait, now I’m confused. It says I’m a donor, but I didn’t donate any money? Is this a glitch? At least it explains my pink name.
I’m positive I didn’t.your profile says you donated €10, are you sure you didnt? thats really strange..
edit: oh it looks like someone donated in your place?
![]()
sleep because sleep is amazinggggCan't decide if i should sleep or study some more
![]()
damn it now I'm going to be curious as to who the F you are!!! lolhmm mb when I have the energy
maybe this time its the person you keep thinking i amdamn it now I'm going to be curious as to who the F you are!!! lol
I'm 99% sure you are who I think you are but twice I somehow manage to piss you off because of that so I'm just giving up assuming you are who I think you are and go from theremaybe this time its the person you keep thinking i am
![]()
I think it's your wishful thinking that's making you so insistent on that lol. I really really don't appreciate you bringing up the assumptions and sticking it on to me just because of certain coincidences- it pisses me off becauseI told you I was messing around I use other forums but I've never come across you lol. like there are tons of people out there just like me- I promise. I'm sure you'll find this person again one day.I'm 99% sure you are who I think you are but twice I somehow manage to piss you off because of that so I'm just giving up assuming you are who I think you are and go from there