Official Post Your Random Thoughts (285 Viewers)

D

Deleted member 74

Until this day I'm unsure how to feel about my height
Like sometimes being 153cm really sucks for me
And then other times I really like it
?-?
 
D

Deleted member 74

Penthouse is so fun I wait for it every week and end up angry at the characters saying I'll never watch again + repeat
It makes you feel dumb for believing characters who are literally classified as villains by their own drama writer could be good :lazypotato:
 

Tickita

𝒜𝓃 𝒾𝓃𝓋𝒾𝓃𝒸𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒 𝓈𝓊𝓂𝓂𝑒𝓇.
.
.
.
Joined
30 January 2020
Messages
26,480
Reactions Received
39,142
Location
We're no strangers to love.
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,434
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she, her, mrrp
Penthouse is so fun I wait for it every week and end up angry at the characters saying I'll never watch again + repeat
It makes you feel dumb for believing characters who are literally classified as villains by their own drama writer could be good :lazypotato:
I haven't watched it yet but it's in my queue
 
  • Like
Reactions: Deleted member 74
Joined
18 March 2019
Messages
873
Reactions Received
2,138
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Not trying to drag anyone but I'm seeing a lot of people calling themselves neurodivergent recently. I don't if more people are self diagnosing themselves or what. Example: *stubs toe* "god I hate being neurodivergent. :( " I understand this could be an ignorant take of mine.
 
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
Ugh.. I know I'm being picky, but... I really am tired and should go to sleep, but... I want to finish another chapter in the book I'm reading.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Juniverse
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
Not trying to drag anyone but I'm seeing a lot of people calling themselves neurodivergent recently. I don't if more people are self diagnosing themselves or what. Example: *stubs toe* "god I hate being neurodivergent. :( " I understand this could be an ignorant take of mine.
I think it is a valid concern. People might think you're gatekeeping, but... the neurodiverse identities consist of things that require a psychological evaluation prior to identification, so... but people like to self-diagnose..
 
  • Like
Reactions: quinby

Juniverse

Local Backstabber ♡
.
Joined
1 January 2020
Messages
11,006
Reactions Received
21,104
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
498
Fandom
Deobi
Wreck
This JYPSY show is taxing. Donghyun went down a few ranks. I know it's not that deep, but I'm scared he might get eliminated. I sound like an idiot simp but it's going to hurt so bad if he doesn't debut.
 
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
Don't tell me the whole point of this game is to care for my cats and make my partner's lunch....
But... aren't games supposed to be fun :sanathink:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Tickita
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
Finally finished the book I've been reading... and now I Tiyud
 

Tickita

𝒜𝓃 𝒾𝓃𝓋𝒾𝓃𝒸𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒 𝓈𝓊𝓂𝓂𝑒𝓇.
.
.
.
Joined
30 January 2020
Messages
26,480
Reactions Received
39,142
Location
We're no strangers to love.
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,434
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she, her, mrrp
But... aren't games supposed to be fun :sanathink:
It would be if my character had more to do. I have to wait some hours before I can care for my cats again. So all she does is sit on a couch and watch a frozen TV.

Oh. And her partner finally came home last night. But sat outside on the porch while it was snowing. Didn't even come in. I'm starting to think he's only with her for the homemade lunches.
 
  • Like
Reactions: raymondchouku

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
I'm dreading having to declutter my room but it needs to be done :pepecry2:
 

Mew

~Angel of Death~
.
Joined
29 November 2018
Messages
2,249
Reactions Received
4,602
Location
England, London
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6
Fandom
Shawol
Gender
Female
This month's bloating got me looking like Dr eggman...
Or penguin from batman....
 
Joined
18 March 2019
Messages
873
Reactions Received
2,138
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I actually took a nap this evening (rare for me), and woke up so disoriented I didn't know what day or time it was. That felt so weird.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread