Official Post Your Random Thoughts (228 Viewers)

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Bruh.

I should've never joined stan twt.
that's a slippery slope into toxicity for sure, i follow some for updating threads but i have had to unfollow some bc they get into so much drama
 
  • Like
Reactions: Tickita

Tickita

𝒜𝓃 𝒾𝓃𝓋𝒾𝓃𝒸𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒 𝓈𝓊𝓂𝓂𝑒𝓇.
.
.
.
Joined
30 January 2020
Messages
26,480
Reactions Received
39,142
Location
We're no strangers to love.
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,434
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she, her, mrrp
that's a slippery slope into toxicity for sure, i follow some for updating threads but i have had to unfollow some bc they get into so much drama
Yeah, I learned my lesson I guess. I'm not interacting, but watching an argument (that has been going on for 3 hours now) in real time is just wild...
 
  • Like
Reactions: Yili
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
Do the people on Twitter lose their brain cells before or after they started using twitter :hyungwontea:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Tickita

Mew

~Angel of Death~
.
Joined
29 November 2018
Messages
2,249
Reactions Received
4,602
Location
England, London
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6
Fandom
Shawol
Gender
Female
I need to stop listening to highlight's not the end.. Like it makes me feel really emotionally conflicted, full nostalgia, hurt, happiness like I remember when they first debuted, watching their debut teaser, when people ere calling them the recycle group, cause junhyung was in xing with Kevin from Ukiss, Hyunseung was In pre debut big bang making.. Then having these two leave (junhyung more so just fucking up =_=)

But... The Song hits my heart heavy... And gikwang hoeing abusing my eyes as usual....
But seriously I been playing since it dropped.(amongst other things.. Shawol through and through lol). I'm glad I started listen to kpop back in 2008, to see the growth is amazing despite the idiocy amongst the community ad idols alike..
Oh my god and new generation of 4men I'm ready.. TT
 
D

Deleted member 74

I miss reading, the moment lockdown ends I'd love to go visit the library again TT I have no books left
My comfort place
:face:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Tickita
D

Deleted member 74

He's hiding?.. This drama is meant to be crazy and dramatic
And it is but it's so funny I can't help but laugh a lot:lisalaugh:
Is the writer sure it's not a ridiculous comedy?
 

eclipsoul

that one friend that's too woke
.
.
Joined
14 October 2019
Messages
25,598
Reactions Received
43,660
Location
too embarassed to show that country here
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
40,438
Fandom
Orbit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
this comment is literally me sometimes but backwards :crycry: very annoyed that i am 20 years old and won't be able to follow this talent for the next 60 years or so. why were you born in 1947 !!
20210818_105508.jpg
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread