Official Post Your Random Thoughts (349 Viewers)

Joined
11 June 2021
Messages
14,519
Reactions Received
22,012
Location
♡
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,629
Fandom
♡
Gender
Female
Pronouns
♡
Ship
Wreck
I told people to love themselves, but I can’t love myself
I tell people to be positive, but I can’t stay positive.
I tell people that they’re not weak, but I tell myself that I am.
I told people to be strong, but I think I’m not.
I tell people I’m fine, even when I’m not.

I don’t want to die, but I want all this to stop.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Tickita

eclipsoul

that one friend that's too woke
.
.
Joined
14 October 2019
Messages
25,603
Reactions Received
43,662
Location
too embarassed to show that country here
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
40,477
Fandom
Orbit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
sat three hours in front of my screen only for them to do me like this... since march it was always here but now seems like user eclipsoul has to accept the defeat. tastelessness (is this a word?) won today.
 

tai

from the land to the sea 🇵🇸
.
Joined
13 December 2019
Messages
15,368
Reactions Received
19,079
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,194
Fandom
#1 🎵taste
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
dad + mom = dom :irenecrazy:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Itto and cocomelon

eclipsoul

that one friend that's too woke
.
.
Joined
14 October 2019
Messages
25,603
Reactions Received
43,662
Location
too embarassed to show that country here
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
40,477
Fandom
Orbit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
i want to start collecting dua lipa cards but with there being so many international cards and me having none of any sets it is unlikely the randomiser will give me any of hers, either daily quests or rerolling :crycry:
 

Hoemantic

Armageddon
.
Joined
14 June 2021
Messages
4,563
Reactions Received
6,241
Location
Supernova
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,475
Pronouns
he/they
new enhypen song is stuck in my head
 
  • Love
Reactions: tai

tai

from the land to the sea 🇵🇸
.
Joined
13 December 2019
Messages
15,368
Reactions Received
19,079
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,194
Fandom
#1 🎵taste
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship

eclipsoul

that one friend that's too woke
.
.
Joined
14 October 2019
Messages
25,603
Reactions Received
43,662
Location
too embarassed to show that country here
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
40,477
Fandom
Orbit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
i hate the way youtube algorithm works that when i watch one video by someone, all their other videos show up in my recommendation feed because now i cannot get that itzy anti and other wannabe edgy kpop youtubers out of here
 
Joined
18 March 2019
Messages
873
Reactions Received
2,138
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I don't know how many times I come here, type something, then think, "do I really need to post this random thought in this random thoughts thread". I say no, then log out. Rinse, repeat. :oliviakek:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread

  • Going_Under