Official Post Your Random Thoughts (164 Viewers)

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,167
Reactions Received
46,825
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
181,771
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
*sings* So wake uuuuuuup your sleeping heeeaaaaaaaaart; I know sometimes we'll be afraid, but no more playing safe, my dear; I'm here, so wake up!

~Wake Up - The Vamps (it's my morning alarm tone lol)
 

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
Really wondering if this job is even worth it anymore
 
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
*wakes up mumbling*

Did I really wake up mumbling a Day6 song? But I don't even stan them...
 

eclipsoul

that one friend that's too woke
.
.
Joined
14 October 2019
Messages
25,598
Reactions Received
43,660
Location
too embarassed to show that country here
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
40,438
Fandom
Orbit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
starting to think i should not have taken that huge poster from the movie theater... with all respect to the actors i kinda don't want to see them on my wall anymore and it's too much of a struggle to take it off
 

eclipsoul

that one friend that's too woke
.
.
Joined
14 October 2019
Messages
25,598
Reactions Received
43,660
Location
too embarassed to show that country here
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
40,438
Fandom
Orbit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
i need to promise myself to never again look up what the cast of my favourite cancelled shows is up to currently because there is no way i will be watching a motley crue biopic or that evan hansen movie :oliviakek:
 

Hoemantic

Armageddon
.
Joined
14 June 2021
Messages
4,563
Reactions Received
6,241
Location
Supernova
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,475
Pronouns
he/they
I lost consciousness at work today lol :crycry:
 

Hoemantic

Armageddon
.
Joined
14 June 2021
Messages
4,563
Reactions Received
6,241
Location
Supernova
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,475
Pronouns
he/they
Are you okay?
Better than earlier yeah
I have low blood pressure (I get it from my mom) and because of that I easily lose consciousness ;;;
 
  • Like
Reactions: Tickita

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread