Official Post Your Random Thoughts (276 Viewers)

litc

❤️NCT Wish❤️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
Another I’m “remarkably self-aware for my age” from an “adult” or rather now that I’m one two someone a generation older? ig?

a great lot of good it does me when I just want to be successful and it feel like I can’t even do the basics
 

litc

❤️NCT Wish❤️
.
.
Joined
2 October 2021
Messages
21,800
Reactions Received
50,582
Location
Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,454
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Troublemaker
Ship
Wreck
Another I’m “remarkably self-aware for my age” from an “adult” or rather now that I’m one two someone a generation older? ig?

a great lot of good it does me when I just want to be successful and it feel like I can’t even do the basics
Really tell me to go away if I come back I don’t have time fml
 

velvet

donghyeon glazer
.
Joined
18 December 2022
Messages
7,682
Reactions Received
9,726
Location
Hali's Heart <<3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
23,622
Fandom
Lol Guess
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Vroom/Skrrt
Ship
Wreck
hey don't you ever forget this but you are my close friend!!and the taglist is for anyone who wants to join the sleepy heads don't discriminate against anyone!! :DD <3
OH SLAY BFFS FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE YOU!!!! <<3
 

velvet

donghyeon glazer
.
Joined
18 December 2022
Messages
7,682
Reactions Received
9,726
Location
Hali's Heart <<3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
23,622
Fandom
Lol Guess
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Vroom/Skrrt
Ship
Wreck

MK3AM

SKZ #1 Hater
.
.
Joined
21 December 2022
Messages
21,903
Reactions Received
26,247
Location
Anime worlds
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
15,142
Fandom
MULTISTAN
Gender
Male, Female, Non-Binary, Other
Pronouns
STAN SKZ AND BP
Ship
Wreck

owo

the moon guy
.
Top Poster Of Month
Joined
29 December 2022
Messages
53,953
Reactions Received
17,134
Location
neptune
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,085
Fandom
moons
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
he/him
Wreck
FUCKING TAG ME WHEN YOU DO I WANNA JOIN AND WATCH!!!
AKJFKSJD OKAY!! THAN K YOU KSDJF :pepecry1: :pepecry1: LOL

i hope i can stream at time u can watch, which wud be the best for u i will adapt :susPepe:
 

velvet

donghyeon glazer
.
Joined
18 December 2022
Messages
7,682
Reactions Received
9,726
Location
Hali's Heart <<3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
23,622
Fandom
Lol Guess
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Vroom/Skrrt
Ship
Wreck
AKJFKSJD OKAY!! THAN K YOU KSDJF :pepecry1: :pepecry1: LOL

i hope i can stream at time u can watch, which wud be the best for u i will adapt :susPepe:
I can't do really today, but mornings (now, for example) I will be able to do for most days for the new few weeks!!
 

owo

the moon guy
.
Top Poster Of Month
Joined
29 December 2022
Messages
53,953
Reactions Received
17,134
Location
neptune
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,085
Fandom
moons
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
he/him
Wreck
I can't do really today, but mornings (now, for example) I will be able to do for most days for the new few weeks!!
word!! alright !! i was planning on tomorrow anywho, mayhaps around the same time as rn still deciding since its been awhile im being a chicken abt it LOL :susPepe: i will tag you tho, !! :joyslay:
 

velvet

donghyeon glazer
.
Joined
18 December 2022
Messages
7,682
Reactions Received
9,726
Location
Hali's Heart <<3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
23,622
Fandom
Lol Guess
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Vroom/Skrrt
Ship
Wreck
word!! alright !! i was planning on tomorrow anywho, mayhaps around the same time as rn still deciding since its been awhile im being a chicken abt it LOL :susPepe: i will tag you tho, !! :joyslay:
YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY WOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 SLAYNESS!
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,040
Reactions Received
52,508
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
200,975
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Clowns are a blessing in this world.
 
  • Love
Reactions: owo

owo

the moon guy
.
Top Poster Of Month
Joined
29 December 2022
Messages
53,953
Reactions Received
17,134
Location
neptune
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,085
Fandom
moons
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
he/him
Wreck
  • Love
Reactions: Yelena_Belova

owo

the moon guy
.
Top Poster Of Month
Joined
29 December 2022
Messages
53,953
Reactions Received
17,134
Location
neptune
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,085
Fandom
moons
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
he/him
Wreck
finally listened to lost - lp
beautiful, brilliant, i love it,
miss chester ... damn
the impact linkin park had on my life man;;;
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread