Official Post Your Random Thoughts (139 Viewers)

Joined
17 May 2023
Messages
259
Reactions Received
428
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,681
its just an old apartment i already put in a ticket for maintence its okay, things break all the time lmao
Ur lucky to have an apartment take care of it !! I live in a tiny room with no bathtub no kitchen and a jammed window lol :hcnod:

Side trackin here but this song is what I imagined taeyongs debut would be..


I MEAN ISNT HE THE SAME DUDE WHO DID LOVE THEORY LIKE BRO WHY WHY WHY
Wish love theory was his debut it fits
 
  • Love
Reactions: owo

owo

the moon guy
.
Top Poster Of Month
Joined
29 December 2022
Messages
55,288
Reactions Received
17,190
Location
neptune
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
337
Fandom
moons
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
he/him
Wreck
Ur lucky to have an apartment take care of it !! I live in a tiny room with no bathtub no kitchen and a jammed window lol :hcnod:

Side trackin here but this song is what I imagined taeyongs debut would be..


I MEAN ISNT HE THE SAME DUDE WHO DID LOVE THEORY LIKE BRO WHY WHY WHY
Wish love theory was his debut it fits
omg yes i can see it, that song is really pretty... i can picture it too omg would have been perfect 😭😭
 

dark_tranquility

YOα‘Œ α—ͺIα—ͺα‘Ž'T α—·α—΄Tα–‡α—©Y α—°α—΄, YOα‘Œ α—·α—΄Tα–‡α—©Yα—΄α—ͺ YOα‘Œα–‡Sα—΄α’ͺα–΄
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,063
Reactions Received
52,514
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,093
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Joined
17 May 2023
Messages
259
Reactions Received
428
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,681
omg yes i can see it, that song is really pretty... i can picture it too omg would have been perfect 😭😭
Let’s cry harder because I’m 100% sure he had nothing to do with the actual production despise how SM shows he does..They probably gave him a couple of pre made songs to chose from and what we got is dare I say the best one lol but he is the one who was dancing to sticker….
 

dark_tranquility

YOα‘Œ α—ͺIα—ͺα‘Ž'T α—·α—΄Tα–‡α—©Y α—°α—΄, YOα‘Œ α—·α—΄Tα–‡α—©Yα—΄α—ͺ YOα‘Œα–‡Sα—΄α’ͺα–΄
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,063
Reactions Received
52,514
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,093
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
  • Love
Reactions: K1NG

dark_tranquility

YOα‘Œ α—ͺIα—ͺα‘Ž'T α—·α—΄Tα–‡α—©Y α—°α—΄, YOα‘Œ α—·α—΄Tα–‡α—©Yα—΄α—ͺ YOα‘Œα–‡Sα—΄α’ͺα–΄
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,063
Reactions Received
52,514
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,093
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Vera lee haunting me.
 

dark_tranquility

YOα‘Œ α—ͺIα—ͺα‘Ž'T α—·α—΄Tα–‡α—©Y α—°α—΄, YOα‘Œ α—·α—΄Tα–‡α—©Yα—΄α—ͺ YOα‘Œα–‡Sα—΄α’ͺα–΄
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,063
Reactions Received
52,514
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,093
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
time to change up.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread