- Joined
- 19 August 2021
- Messages
- 23,071
- Reactions Received
- 16,322
- Location
- not active
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 25,801
no its inly bc ive been working so hard for it and just to get cut off like that right before it ends im losing my mindi was so close to getting to my goal in fortnite bp
im afraid i wont be able to finish it
bc
these damn
OUTLETS.
help....
not that I'm complaining thoughPLEASE OMG NEVER THOUGHT THE SACRIFICE MV WOULD BE RELEASED THIS EARLY![]()
IM OKAY 😭😭 i need to get up and get ready for work tho lmaoo 😭😭😭@sunflower HOW ARE YOU!!!
I hope you get to get ready soon!! don't wanna be late for work ^^IM OKAY 😭😭 i need to get up and get ready for work tho lmaoo 😭😭😭
how are you!!.
late for work... that wud be terrible... haha....I hope you get to get ready soon!! don't wanna be late for work ^^
good!! but it's raining againI just hope no lightnings will happen or anything
![]()
hmm I smell sarcasm or did I smelled it wronglate for work... that wud be terrible... haha....![]()
![]()
nooo hoping no lightning too. stay safe![]()
yeppp im 30 minutes late today LOL 😭😭😭😭hmm I smell sarcasm or did I smelled it wrong
fortunately, the rain stopped
and I just ate dinner and watermelon yum
looove how we eat lots of fruits these days !!