Official Post Your Random Thoughts (303 Viewers)

Joined
23 December 2022
Messages
1,268
Reactions Received
1,576
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
3,766
Gender
Female
im aight
LOL

ive only played a few games so far, but im really digging the ruins stuff is so cool. love the drum shotgun coming back and the flapjack rifle is really fun too LOL :clapping: omg i need to get a hold of more wasp they r crazy lmao

I'm too scared to play solo, so I stick to squads (and I can get carried :joyslay:)
The drum shotgun is nice, I also like using the snipers and hiding in the bushes :o

It's really fun to play with them, but not when the wasps start chasing you >.>
 
  • Love
Reactions: owo

owo

the moon guy
.
Joined
29 December 2022
Messages
54,294
Reactions Received
17,153
Location
neptune
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5,423
Fandom
moons
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
he/him
Wreck
I'm too scared to play solo, so I stick to squads (and I can get carried :joyslay:)
The drum shotgun is nice, I also like using the snipers and hiding in the bushes :o

It's really fun to play with them, but not when the wasps start chasing you >.>
omgg im the opposite haha, im too scared to play squads bc im afraid of dragging everyone down LOL (even if its not the case kjsdkj, online teams always intimadated me :hcshy:)
REAL snipers are so good, have to get used to these tho. missing the cobra dmr :catcry:


real i was trying to chill in one of the jungle rooms rq and suddenly a hoard of wasps just BUSTED through the wall i was so shocked lmaooo
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Sanumi

owo

the moon guy
.
Joined
29 December 2022
Messages
54,294
Reactions Received
17,153
Location
neptune
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5,423
Fandom
moons
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
he/him
Wreck
wtf happened to the middle of season 10 of degrassi on yt i was watchiong it literally YESTERDAY !!
 

owo

the moon guy
.
Joined
29 December 2022
Messages
54,294
Reactions Received
17,153
Location
neptune
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5,423
Fandom
moons
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
he/him
Wreck
  • Haha
Reactions: Jungwonie

owo

the moon guy
.
Joined
29 December 2022
Messages
54,294
Reactions Received
17,153
Location
neptune
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5,423
Fandom
moons
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
he/him
Wreck
  • Love
Reactions: Jungwonie

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread