- Joined
- 11 October 2022
- Messages
- 16,508
- Reactions Received
- 12,133
- Location
- Luna's heart <<3
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 51,997
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/Her
- Ship
- Wreck
im aightLOL![]()
ive only played a few games so far, but im really digging the ruins stuff is so cool. love the drum shotgun coming back and the flapjack rifle is really fun too LOLomg i need to get a hold of more wasp they r crazy lmao
omgg im the opposite haha, im too scared to play squads bc im afraid of dragging everyone down LOL (even if its not the case kjsdkj, online teams always intimadated meI'm too scared to play solo, so I stick to squads (and I can get carried)
The drum shotgun is nice, I also like using the snipers and hiding in the bushes :o
It's really fun to play with them, but not when the wasps start chasing you >.>
but I'm not feeling sleepyyyi'm actually starting to feel dizzy help
i cant believe ur still awakeI'm starting to feel tired.. I think..
BEYBEYYY I CAN'T SLEEP , IT'S ALMOST 2AM HERE NOW AAAAAAAAAAAAAAi cant believe ur still awake![]()
NOOOO,BEYBEYYY I CAN'T SLEEP , IT'S ALMOST 2AM HERE NOW AAAAAAAAAAAAAA![]()
I WILL TRY TOOOONOOOO,CLOSE UR EYES FRIEND, RESTTTTTT
![]()