- Joined
- 29 December 2022
- Messages
- 54,524
- Reactions Received
- 17,153
- Location
- neptune
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 6,591
- Fandom
- moons
- Gender
- Non-Binary
- Pronouns
- he/him
- Wreck
I will!!!!! I think I'm gonna make all of them but they may not be cravitying if that makes sense lol
YES DO!!!!! I WANNA SEE WHO PEOPLE ARE MARRIED TO!! SCHOOL TEA?!!??! NAH I LIKE TOMODACHI LIFE TEA!!
Edit: pics sent on discord :))
YOOO all i can remember is i made a bunch of anime characters, OCs, and random miis based on animals 😭 i also remember the gap between 1st an 2nd place and third place for the most mii's spent money on gap was HUGE because i gave everything to my GUMI (vocaloid) mii LMAOOO. like it was say 50k for gumi then 10k for 2nd, and maybe like 5k for third LMFAO. i gotta hop on it again
i will check em out!!