Official Post Your Random Thoughts (313 Viewers)

owo

the moon guy
.
Joined
29 December 2022
Messages
54,524
Reactions Received
17,154
Location
neptune
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6,591
Fandom
moons
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
he/him
Wreck
Thanks babes <<3

BROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I GIVE SO MUCH TO MYSELF YET I'M NOT THE MOST WELL SPENT!!! IT'S ONE OF MY FRIENDS THEN SEUNGMIN FROM GOLCHA (who I'm married to btw :)) ) GUMI DESERVES EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!!! Maybe I should add in hatsune miku, think I will!
CUTE!!! 😍 GUMI DOES DESERVE EVERYTHING!! THE WORLD!!! plz add miku omg yes
 
  • Love
Reactions: velvet
Joined
7 July 2022
Messages
6,154
Reactions Received
4,718
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
17,379
Fandom
PlryWnxyMYBlink
Gender
Male
Pronouns
🇰🇷-🇺🇸 PWMB
Since the K drama, The Glory, finally has all episodes released, I think I'll binge watch it soon.
 

velvet

donghyeon glazer
.
Joined
18 December 2022
Messages
7,683
Reactions Received
9,726
Location
Hali's Heart <<3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
23,627
Fandom
Lol Guess
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Vroom/Skrrt
Ship
Wreck
CUTE!!! 😍 GUMI DOES DESERVE EVERYTHING!! THE WORLD!!! plz add miku omg yes
I DID!!!!!!!! I DYED HER HAIR JUST TO MAKE SURE SHE WAS DOWN TO A TEA!! I was gonna just steal a qr code from online to get another creation of her but they all kinda sucked so I just made one
 
  • Love
Reactions: owo
Joined
7 July 2022
Messages
6,154
Reactions Received
4,718
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
17,379
Fandom
PlryWnxyMYBlink
Gender
Male
Pronouns
🇰🇷-🇺🇸 PWMB
I think I've said this previously, but, I really wish there was a Setting option to either Approve or Deny people wanting to follow others because I feel like, metaphorically speaking, I've unknowingly let them into my home through the unlocked back door.
 

Jungwonie

ENHYPEN IS 7 !!
.
Joined
11 October 2022
Messages
16,508
Reactions Received
12,133
Location
Luna's heart <<3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
51,997
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
my mood rn:

you're always on my mind
that's how much I care
I can't think of a time
that you weren't there
I know that I'd be lying if I didn't want you here
cause baby I'm in love
and why can't you just live near
:nezucomfy:
NGANO LAYO KAY KA
WALA TAY MABUHAT
KUNG DIRI KA SA AKONG TUPAD
ADTO TAG CINEMA
HUMAN MANGAON TA
KAON BISAG ASA
IKA'Y PILI
AKO'Y BAYAD
AKO RAY BAHALA
AKO RAY BAHALAAAAA
 

Jungwonie

ENHYPEN IS 7 !!
.
Joined
11 October 2022
Messages
16,508
Reactions Received
12,133
Location
Luna's heart <<3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
51,997
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
NGANO LAYO KAY KA
WALA TAY MABUHAT
KUNG DIRI KA SA AKONG TUPAD
ADTO TAG CINEMA
HUMAN MANGAON TA
KAON BISAG ASA
IKA'Y PILI
AKO'Y BAYAD
AKO RAY BAHALA
AKO RAY BAHALAAAAA
oh I realized someone might read this and not understand weeee :vroomskrrt:
 

Jungwonie

ENHYPEN IS 7 !!
.
Joined
11 October 2022
Messages
16,508
Reactions Received
12,133
Location
Luna's heart <<3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
51,997
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
oh I realized someone might read this and not understand weeee :vroomskrrt:
anywayssss, as time passes, this song is like a jeje song now :Sunwoo wtf why:
why do they keep remixing popular songs with beats like that:thumbsupcat:
and it's better when it's sped up :pandafightL:
 

Jungwonie

ENHYPEN IS 7 !!
.
Joined
11 October 2022
Messages
16,508
Reactions Received
12,133
Location
Luna's heart <<3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
51,997
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
NGANO LAYO KAY KA
WALA TAY MABUHAT
KUNG DIRI KA SA AKONG TUPAD
ADTO TAG CINEMA
HUMAN MANGAON TA
KAON BISAG ASA
IKA'Y PILI
AKO'Y BAYAD
AKO RAY BAHALA
AKO RAY BAHALAAAAA
translating this to English because I have no life

why are you so far
we can't do anything
if you're here by my side
we'll go to the cinema
after, we'll eat
eat everywhere
you pick
I'll pay
I'll take care of it
I'll take care of itttt
 

Jungwonie

ENHYPEN IS 7 !!
.
Joined
11 October 2022
Messages
16,508
Reactions Received
12,133
Location
Luna's heart <<3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
51,997
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
my mood rn:

you're always on my mind
that's how much I care
I can't think of a time
that you weren't there
I know that I'd be lying if I didn't want you here
cause baby I'm in love
and why can't you just live near
:nezucomfy:
the song is not just on my mind thoo :nezucomfy:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread