- Joined
- 29 December 2022
- Messages
- 3,280
- Reactions Received
- 2,463
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 12,321
- Fandom
- Too many
- Gender
- Non-Binary
- Pronouns
- Any
WABGA BURGER?Idk if I should have aother sandwich or not...hmm..I do be hungry. But it's late. ; n ;
Almost did, but got beef weiners and Beer....LOLWABGA BURGER?
THAN GET A BURGER
wae drinkin ?Almost did, but got beef weiners and Beer....LOL
you probably meant to quote my post, right?Good night and sleep well!![]()
I remember things like this if it's from someone I love talking tothats so cute that you remember lololol. 😭😭😭 for sure sure haha🤣
thank you! i will spend this entire day binge watchinfg degrassi and drawing LOL.
nap!! yay! 😍😍 im glad omg 🥺
you are literally the sweetest imI remember things like this if it's from someone I love talking to
so did you spend your entire day doing that?
![]()
WHYYY DID I SAW THAT VIDEO, I WAS GONNA WATCH ITI JUST SAW A TIKTOK AND WTF DID ADRIAN AND MARI REALLY REVEALED THEIR IDENTITIES IN THE MOVIE