- Joined
- 29 December 2022
- Messages
- 3,280
- Reactions Received
- 2,463
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 12,321
- Fandom
- Too many
- Gender
- Non-Binary
- Pronouns
- Any
honestly wouldn't be like this if I didn't love talking with youuuyou are literally the sweetest im![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
spent full day drawing!! half degrassi!! ,,, amongst other things!!
how was your day!!!
I LOVE TALKING W YOU TOOO. literal angelhonestly wouldn't be like this if I didn't love talking with youuu
don't worry, I backread the thread and saw your posts
great!!my dad left the internet in our house because he has a practice and so me and my sister are like "FREEDOMMMMMMMMMMMMM
"
i'm glad you feel the same wayI LOVE TALKING W YOU TOOO. literal angel![]()
oh!!! oh no!!
NICE!! INTERNET FOREVER!!!![]()
OFC!!!i'm glad you feel the same way
it is fineee
WE WERE SO HAPPY WHEN WE FOUND OUTTTTT![]()
made my day aaaaaaaOFC!!!![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
i am a bit unhinged !
IM SO HAPPY FOR YOU TOO AAAA![]()
made my day aaaaaaa
that is okay!! but not too much!!
anyways you you might sleep soon and if you actually do then good night, sleep well <3
![]()
glad to hear that!!!
i m better now too no worriesdksjjsjsns
thank you!! i am going to bed rn 🥺🥺🥺 see u in 4 hours LOL 😭
this adrianette scene in the library tho sdjfgdsjfgMarinette feeling left out and not confident at the start of the movie, I feel you Mari![]()
that means night night, right??ni nii~ ; u ;