- Joined
- 19 August 2021
- Messages
- 23,071
- Reactions Received
- 16,322
- Location
- not active
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 25,801
the wolves came lateautomnal
so it's a city, I thought it had a different meaning
ah it's THE FINAL DESTINATIONohhhhh they'll go to automnal too
What are you watching 🔥🔥🔥????for experiments.. omg....
who is this girl in the last panel...for experiments.. omg....
you're always there when I talk about Dark MoonWhat are you watching 🔥🔥🔥????
LMAO 😭. what's it about ?you're always there when I talk about Dark Moonit's about Dark Moon , that webtoon I talked about some months ago
khan is their target... and because of that necklace...who is this girl in the last panel...
it's known as the silver fangkhan is their target... and because of that necklace...
oh my goodness 😜vampires and werevolves!
ayyooo, for ref the last dream song to come out, beatbox english ver, i hit 283 listens in one daymore than 60 ?????just a wild guess thooo
![]()