Official Post Your Random Thoughts (154 Viewers)

Jungwonie

ENHYPEN IS 7 !!
.
Joined
11 October 2022
Messages
16,508
Reactions Received
12,133
Location
Luna's heart <<3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
51,997
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
Buy it this instant :pepe_punch:
did you not see the sold out sign :dying: BUT TH GOOD THING IS I ALREADY HAVE IT!!!
my dad saw this puzzle in our store and he brought it home:excitedcat: I was curious, that's why I looked it up :hcnod:

also how have you been doing? :itsokay:
 
  • Love
Reactions: uran

uran

xoxoxo
.
Joined
19 January 2020
Messages
14,189
Reactions Received
18,936
Location
My house
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,925
Fandom
🐀🐂🍜🧸🎮
Gender
Male
Ship
did you not see the sold out sign :dying: BUT TH GOOD THING IS I ALREADY HAVE IT!!!
my dad saw this puzzle in our store and he brought it home:excitedcat: I was curious, that's why I looked it up :hcnod:

also how have you been doing? :itsokay:
I didnt notice i only saw you :hcshy:
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Jungwonie

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread