- Joined
- 19 January 2020
- Messages
- 14,189
- Reactions Received
- 18,936
- Location
- My house
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 7,925
- Fandom
- 🐀🐂🍜🧸🎮
- Gender
- Male
- Ship
Buy it this instantthe puzzle costs 500 yen
![]()
Buy it this instantthe puzzle costs 500 yen
![]()
which is like almost 200 pesos...the puzzle costs 500 yen
![]()
did you not see the sold out signBuy it this instant![]()
sdjkfgndks at first, I thought shion was chriswho is this vampire.. did this character appeared in the webtoon already or not yet .. ?
more than 60 ?????put ur predictions out now how many listens will i have on broken melodies by the end of the day
so much gore in this chapter omgsdjkfgndks at first, I thought shion was chris
![]()
just imagine if I read this when it was first released, I would have to wait for a week to know what happens nextoh noooo heli![]()
I didnt notice i only saw youdid you not see the sold out signBUT TH GOOD THING IS I ALREADY HAVE IT!!!
my dad saw this puzzle in our store and he brought it homeI was curious, that's why I looked it up
also how have you been doing?![]()
FLIRTYYYYI didnt notice i only saw you![]()
oop not chris, I meant dardan iykyksdjkfgndks at first, I thought shion was chris
![]()
cause if they were thenWAIT WAIT WAIT
did the Enha characters got bitten by the first vampire or not ??![]()