Official Post Your Random Thoughts (198 Viewers)

owo

the moon guy
.
Top Poster Of Month
Joined
29 December 2022
Messages
55,288
Reactions Received
17,190
Location
neptune
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
337
Fandom
moons
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
he/him
Wreck
how many listens so far?? :llama_wave:
i had to stop abt an hour ago bc the lyrics were hitting a lil too much :sanapray: i managed to get to 198 omg, if only two more listens to make it even rip....

ALSO HELLOOO
 
  • Love
Reactions: Jungwonie

Jungwonie

ENHYPEN IS 7 !!
.
Joined
11 October 2022
Messages
16,508
Reactions Received
12,133
Location
Luna's heart <<3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
51,997
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
i had to stop abt an hour ago bc the lyrics were hitting a lil too much :sanapray: i managed to get to 198 omg, if only two more listens to make it even rip....

ALSO HELLOOO
THAT IS A LOTTTT !!!!!! JUST LISTEN TO IT TWO MORE TIMES AND YOU'LL GET TO 200 :llama_ramen::llama_ramen::llama_ramen:

Hiiii how are youuu :llama_squish:
 
  • Love
Reactions: owo

owo

the moon guy
.
Top Poster Of Month
Joined
29 December 2022
Messages
55,288
Reactions Received
17,190
Location
neptune
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
337
Fandom
moons
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
he/him
Wreck
THAT IS A LOTTTT !!!!!! JUST LISTEN TO IT TWO MORE TIMES AND YOU'LL GET TO 200 :llama_ramen::llama_ramen::llama_ramen:

Hiiii how are youuu :llama_squish:
i go unhinged during comeback season i get like 300 listens on average the first week a new song comes out for my favs LMAO. i dont have it in me rn to go on BUT DEFINITELY TOMORROW !!! i think this ones aiming to be my most streamed in one week, rip candy


im okay!! very tired!! surprised im still up considering i didnt sleep in the middle of the day 😳 i think im too 7dream hyped up LMAO. how are you!!! 🥺
 
  • Love
Reactions: Jungwonie

Jungwonie

ENHYPEN IS 7 !!
.
Joined
11 October 2022
Messages
16,508
Reactions Received
12,133
Location
Luna's heart <<3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
51,997
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
i go unhinged during comeback season i get like 300 listens on average the first week a new song comes out for my favs LMAO. i dont have it in me rn to go on BUT DEFINITELY TOMORROW !!! i think this ones aiming to be my most streamed in one week, rip candy


im okay!! very tired!! surprised im still up considering i didnt sleep in the middle of the day 😳 i think im too 7dream hyped up LMAO. how are you!!! 🥺
how many listens was candy in one week? :maheart:

omgg you should resttt :pepecry1:I struggled to get out of bed earlier today :gyuripout:because I keep waking up in the middle of the night and one time when I woke up, I almost banged my head on the wall lmaooo :lisalaugh: but now greattt, just had a shower and I feel nice and freshh :sakUwu:
 
  • Love
Reactions: owo

owo

the moon guy
.
Top Poster Of Month
Joined
29 December 2022
Messages
55,288
Reactions Received
17,190
Location
neptune
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
337
Fandom
moons
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
he/him
Wreck
how many listens was candy in one week? :maheart:

omgg you should resttt :pepecry1:I struggled to get out of bed earlier today :gyuripout:because I keep waking up in the middle of the night and one time when I woke up, I almost banged my head on the wall lmaooo :lisalaugh: but now greattt, just had a shower and I feel nice and freshh :sakUwu:
432 :maheart:

i will soooon maybe 😭 NOO not the head on the wall, i feel that actually. awhile back sugarpoppinbsi kept telling me that in the middle of the night there was a loud bang on the wall like every other night (our rooms are a wall apart) and i was like ?????? what. & then one night i woke up in the middle of me doing it, apparently while i was SLEEPING id TURN and hit my head RIGHT ON THE WALL and i only woke up once from it but DAMN!! 😭 lmfaooo.


and slay !!!!! :joyslay: hope ur day goes great, have FUN TODAY !!!!
 
  • Love
Reactions: Jungwonie

Jungwonie

ENHYPEN IS 7 !!
.
Joined
11 October 2022
Messages
16,508
Reactions Received
12,133
Location
Luna's heart <<3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
51,997
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
432 :maheart:

i will soooon maybe 😭 NOO not the head on the wall, i feel that actually. awhile back sugarpoppinbsi kept telling me that in the middle of the night there was a loud bang on the wall like every other night (our rooms are a wall apart) and i was like ?????? what. & then one night i woke up in the middle of me doing it, apparently while i was SLEEPING id TURN and hit my head RIGHT ON THE WALL and i only woke up once from it but DAMN!! 😭 lmfaooo.


and slay !!!!! :joyslay: hope ur day goes great, have FUN TODAY !!!!
update me in a week about it okie:maheart:

if you doo, I hope you'll have a nice rest :sakUwu: assdksjdgh omg samee, I turned and hit my head right on the wall too and I woke up because of it, I was soo shocked lmaoo

thank youuu :izhug::izhug:
 
  • Love
Reactions: owo

owo

the moon guy
.
Top Poster Of Month
Joined
29 December 2022
Messages
55,288
Reactions Received
17,190
Location
neptune
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
337
Fandom
moons
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
he/him
Wreck
update me in a week about it okie:maheart:

if you doo, I hope you'll have a nice rest :sakUwu: assdksjdgh omg samee, I turned and hit my head right on the wall too and I woke up because of it, I was soo shocked lmaoo

thank youuu :izhug::izhug:
will do friend thank u :maheart:

thanks 🥺 omg TWINNING thats wild 😭

of course !!!!!!!!!!!! :izhug:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Jungwonie

owo

the moon guy
.
Top Poster Of Month
Joined
29 December 2022
Messages
55,288
Reactions Received
17,190
Location
neptune
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
337
Fandom
moons
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
he/him
Wreck
ppl get to 50 pages so fast in artist threads ive noticed............. im only halfway w/ haechans and the first however many pages werent even me how yall fast........
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread