- Joined
- 29 December 2022
- Messages
- 55,288
- Reactions Received
- 17,190
- Location
- neptune
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 337
- Fandom
- moons
- Gender
- Non-Binary
- Pronouns
- he/him
- Wreck
how many listens so far??u can![]()
true actually !!![]()
i had to stop abt an hour ago bc the lyrics were hitting a lil too muchhow many listens so far??![]()
Trueee that !! Keep slayingIm doing ok eversince i had covid ive been little down but covid cant stop a bad bitch from slaying
How are you hun![]()
THAT IS A LOTTTT !!!!!! JUST LISTEN TO IT TWO MORE TIMES AND YOU'LL GET TO 200i had to stop abt an hour ago bc the lyrics were hitting a lil too muchi managed to get to 198 omg, if only two more listens to make it even rip....
ALSO HELLOOO![]()
i go unhinged during comeback season i get like 300 listens on average the first week a new song comes out for my favs LMAO. i dont have it in me rn to go on BUT DEFINITELY TOMORROW !!! i think this ones aiming to be my most streamed in one week, rip candyTHAT IS A LOTTTT !!!!!! JUST LISTEN TO IT TWO MORE TIMES AND YOU'LL GET TO 200
Hiiii how are youuu![]()
how many listens was candy in one week?i go unhinged during comeback season i get like 300 listens on average the first week a new song comes out for my favs LMAO. i dont have it in me rn to go on BUT DEFINITELY TOMORROW !!! i think this ones aiming to be my most streamed in one week, rip candy![]()
im okay!! very tired!! surprised im still up considering i didnt sleep in the middle of the day 😳 i think im too 7dream hyped up LMAO. how are you!!! 🥺
432how many listens was candy in one week?
omgg you should restttI struggled to get out of bed earlier today
because I keep waking up in the middle of the night and one time when I woke up, I almost banged my head on the wall lmaooo
but now greattt, just had a shower and I feel nice and freshh
![]()
update me in a week about it okie432
i will soooon maybe 😭 NOO not the head on the wall, i feel that actually. awhile back sugarpoppinbsi kept telling me that in the middle of the night there was a loud bang on the wall like every other night (our rooms are a wall apart) and i was like ?????? what. & then one night i woke up in the middle of me doing it, apparently while i was SLEEPING id TURN and hit my head RIGHT ON THE WALL and i only woke up once from it but DAMN!! 😭 lmfaooo.
and slay !!!!!hope ur day goes great, have FUN TODAY !!!!
will do friend thank uupdate me in a week about it okie
if you doo, I hope you'll have a nice restassdksjdgh omg samee, I turned and hit my head right on the wall too and I woke up because of it, I was soo shocked lmaoo
thank youuu![]()
yayywill do friend thank u
thanks 🥺 omg TWINNING thats wild 😭
of course !!!!!!!!!!!!![]()
ok so I think I understand why he's doing all of this...ok so we're getting dardan's flashback story....
we do !! its crazy (lovingly)yayy
of courseeewe have quite a lot in common
![]()
but it's so goodthis pomelo is kinda sweet... but also kinda bitter (?)