Official Post Your Random Thoughts (249 Viewers)

Joined
11 June 2021
Messages
14,519
Reactions Received
22,012
Location
♡
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,629
Fandom
♡
Gender
Female
Pronouns
♡
Ship
Wreck
Oooh do you like them? I’ve been trying to get into them for a couple years but I need bside and content reccs:pandahappy:
No, just came across it one day and liked it. It’s the only Miss A song I like :sanapray: Sorry:yolk:but I’d defo recommend Love Song x
 
  • Wow
Reactions: litc

tai

from the land to the sea 🇵🇸
.
Joined
13 December 2019
Messages
15,368
Reactions Received
19,079
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,194
Fandom
#1 🎵taste
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
I hate colonization :soob:

Identity crisis go brrr
 
  • Sad
Reactions: Chaeee

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread