Official Post Your Random Thoughts (827 Viewers)

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,190
Reactions Received
52,518
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,747
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
  • Haha
Reactions: Jungwonie

noctis

redred
.
Joined
29 May 2022
Messages
25,775
Reactions Received
14,337
Location
✩₊🐛🍥₊🍡꩜
Website
dollhausx.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
75,205
Fandom
coer
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
I hate wearing my retainer... what's the point of this permanent one when it literally does nothing :susPepe: :hyungwontea:
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,190
Reactions Received
52,518
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,747
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
I like asia, asia likes me.
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,190
Reactions Received
52,518
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,747
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
we are in this together.
 

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,190
Reactions Received
52,518
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,747
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
You do you, you do me.
 

Jungwonie

ENHYPEN IS 7 !!
.
Joined
11 October 2022
Messages
16,508
Reactions Received
12,133
Location
Luna's heart <<3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
51,997
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
if the national anthem (ph) and the song a million dreams is playing
I just know it's because my dad's learning the sign language for these songs again
I only know one song lol
it's give thanks
it's really easy and it's short too lol
 

Jungwonie

ENHYPEN IS 7 !!
.
Joined
11 October 2022
Messages
16,508
Reactions Received
12,133
Location
Luna's heart <<3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
51,997
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
I only know one song lol
it's give thanks
it's really easy and it's short too lol
it's only this lol

Give thanks with a grateful heart
Give thanks to the Holy One
Give thanks because He's given Jesus Christ, His Son
Give thanks with a grateful heart
Give thanks to the Holy One
Give thanks because He's given Jesus Christ, His Son
And now let the weak say, "I am strong"
Let the poor say, "I am rich
Because of what the Lord has done for us"
And now let the weak say, "I am strong"
Let the poor say, "I am rich
Because of what the Lord has done for us"

learning the sign language for this song was pretty fun though
 

noctis

redred
.
Joined
29 May 2022
Messages
25,775
Reactions Received
14,337
Location
✩₊🐛🍥₊🍡꩜
Website
dollhausx.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
75,205
Fandom
coer
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
It's time for BED
Gn :uwu:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Jungwonie

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread