- Joined
- 11 October 2022
- Messages
- 16,508
- Reactions Received
- 12,133
- Location
- Luna's heart <<3
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 51,997
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/Her
- Ship
- Wreck
night night, sleep well <3It's time for BED
Gn![]()
night night, sleep well <3It's time for BED
Gn![]()
a million dreams is tricky too??the national anthem is hard![]()
my dad's still learninga million dreams are keeping me awaaake
he's going to do it in public toomy dad's still learning
I mean yeah he's a sped teacher but it never hurts to practice again just to make sure
he's learning the guitar chords for I like you so much, you'll know it nowmy dad's still learning
I mean yeah he's a sped teacher but it never hurts to practice again just to make sure
never knew a love like thishe's learning the guitar chords for I like you so much, you'll know it now
literally my song anthem when I think of someone I likenever knew a love like this
now I can't let go
some of the lyrics don't match but eh who caresliterally my song anthem when I think of someone I like